who is going to stop the kings?

Forum: NHL Betting Page 3 of 3  1 2 3  
Author: [NHL Betting] Topic: who is going to stop the kings?
Skubishack PM Skubishack
Joined: Sep 2009
Posts: 14624
Antarctica
 
Skubishack
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/14/2012 12:28:01 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by metalbill:

fuckin right they are, since Sutter took over. this team is on a mission. coach is still pissed about '04, he's got this team firing on all cylinders.

 All I can say is that after watching them lose both games late in the season to the Sharks... I never expected them to go on a blaze like this... and I'm a Kings fan. This has been amazing to watch... what Kings fans always dreamed of but could have never expected from THIS team RIGHT NOW... They are playing like thier lives on literally on the line. It's been a fantastic ride and I just don't see any signs of it stopping anytime soon.

LET'S GO KINGS...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fab14 PM fab14
Joined: Mar 2009
Posts: 11445
Alberta
 
fab14
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/14/2012 12:42:49 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by metalbill:

fuckin right they are, since Sutter took over. this team is on a mission. coach is still pissed about '04, he's got this team firing on all cylinders.
CanadaCup PM CanadaCup
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 9271
Canada
 
CanadaCup
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/14/2012 8:36:35 AM
Man that was  "Coyote Ugly" last night in Phoenix. The line of Brown, Kopitar and Williams were incredible. Brown and Kopitar alone had 13 shots between them last night.  Kings GM Lombardi has built a perennial contender in LA. If Yotes don't make adjustments this series is over in four.
MTFN50 PM MTFN50
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 2712
 
MTFN50
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/14/2012 8:55:01 AM
If the devils somehow beat the toughest team in the playoffs ,with a miracle this round than the Kings can take it .But if you think they can come into NY and take 3 games  from the Rangers  . at the best Ice left in the playoffs you got another thing coming .   Lets see them first dispose of the cotes in 5 or 6 before u have them beating the Rangers
Polar_Bear PM Polar_Bear
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 28315
Ontario
 
Polar_Bear
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/14/2012 9:03:20 AM
Assistant Coach John Stevens has more to do with this teams play right now than anyone realizes.
vegasdennis PM vegasdennis
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 21934
Nevada
 
vegasdennis
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/14/2012 11:05:02 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by Polar_Bear:

Assistant Coach John Stevens has more to do with this teams play right now than anyone realizes.

 

I realize he is a big help for sure

metalbill PM metalbill
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 3309
Alberta
 
metalbill
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/14/2012 11:11:34 PM
line is -125 for game two, should we lock it in now, or will coyotes money come in tonight and tomorrow?
vegasdennis PM vegasdennis
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 21934
Nevada
 
vegasdennis
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/14/2012 11:14:05 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by metalbill:

line is -125 for game two, should we lock it in now, or will coyotes money come in tonight and tomorrow?

On ML and PL again 
potvin PM potvin
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 25464
United States
 
potvin
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/14/2012 11:21:43 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by vegasdennis:


On ML and PL again 

thats what my ira is suggesting!

stevopa PM stevopa
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 1000
 
stevopa
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/14/2012 11:22:24 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by MTFN50:

If the devils somehow beat the toughest team in the playoffs ,with a miracle this round than the Kings can take it .But if you think they can come into NY and take 3 games  from the Rangers  . at the best Ice left in the playoffs you got another thing coming .   Lets see them first dispose of the cotes in 5 or 6 before u have them beating the Rangers
Don't have to take 3 games in NY: just one and take three at home.  I've been watching the Kings play for thirty years and I have never witnessed more consistent play and puck control by four full lines, and three different defense pairings.  In 1993, Kings rotated goalies and players from game to game.  Not this year.  This is a solid indication of the consistency.  Kings could sweep this series, rest and watch as NY/NJ pound each other for six or seven games.
vegasdennis PM vegasdennis
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 21934
Nevada
 
vegasdennis
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/14/2012 11:23:28 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by potvin:

thats what my ira is suggesting!


Ira a talking parakeet  that caps hockey 
CanadaCup PM CanadaCup
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 9271
Canada
 
CanadaCup
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/14/2012 11:33:36 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by stevopa:

Don't have to take 3 games in NY: just one and take three at home.  I've been watching the Kings play for thirty years and I have never witnessed more consistent play and puck control by four full lines, and three different defense pairings.  In 1993, Kings rotated goalies and players from game to game.  Not this year.  This is a solid indication of the consistency.  Kings could sweep this series, rest and watch as NY/NJ pound each other for six or seven games.

Like I said they've built a perennial powerhouse. Kings will be tough to beat.

LasVegasLord PM LasVegasLord
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 16741
Nevada
 
LasVegasLord
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/15/2012 3:05:56 AM
Polar Bear Used to be a friend of mine...but after many e mails from friends of mine on Cover saying he was talking garbage.....seeing it for myself....grow up dude.  

I.E:

There was a post from someone saying "LVL was on Caps" (to upset the Bruins)......Yes I was.   But for this Polar Bear SOB to talk so much garbage and accuse me of creating a new username and doing this is absurd.    This is why I deleted him as a friend.   He would hit on your girlfriend behind your back or your wife.

With that being Said. darn you Polar Bear.  2 faced girl.
vegasdennis PM vegasdennis
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 21934
Nevada
 
vegasdennis
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/15/2012 9:58:06 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by LasVegasLord:

Polar Bear Used to be a friend of mine...but after many e mails from friends of mine on Cover saying he was talking garbage.....seeing it for myself....grow up dude.  

I.E:

There was a post from someone saying "LVL was on Caps" (to upset the Bruins)......Yes I was.   But for this Polar Bear SOB to talk so much garbage and accuse me of creating a new username and doing this is absurd.    This is why I deleted him as a friend.   He would hit on your girlfriend behind your back or your wife.

With that being Said. darn you Polar Bear.  2 faced girl.


Someone's on their period 
LeRinkRat PM LeRinkRat
Joined: Dec 2001
Posts: 71365
Nevada
 
LeRinkRat
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/15/2012 12:52:37 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by metalbill:

line is -125 for game two, should we lock it in now, or will coyotes money come in tonight and tomorrow?

Kings -115 @ LVH tuesday morning down from yesterdays -125 open. even "mehr besser" for Kings bettors. must people blindly betting the "split" 

potvin PM potvin
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 25464
United States
 
potvin
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/15/2012 1:07:17 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by LeRinkRat:

Kings -115 @ LVH tuesday morning down from yesterdays -125 open. even "mehr besser" for Kings bettors. must people blindly betting the "split" 

i think you are correct(the split)my ml is still-125,but my pl moved to +250, i hope it keeps going, might be tempted to throw alittle more on, due to this might be the last time this year i like something with these kind of numbers!

metalbill PM metalbill
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 3309
Alberta
 
metalbill
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/15/2012 11:33:55 PM
well i'm thinking game three might be juiced to -150, maybe -160 might be time to lay off. hard to imagine an eighth seeded team sweeping the western conference finals. the coyotes cinderella story isn't looking good at this point.
metalbill PM metalbill
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 3309
Alberta
 
metalbill
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/17/2012 11:48:51 PM
get out da brooms
BetCrimes1984 PM BetCrimes1984
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 45586
Antarctica
 
BetCrimes1984
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/18/2012 1:05:36 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by BetCrimes1984:

People keep saying the Yotes split the season series. Who cares, LA's offense wasn't on steroids then. It is now. Yotes win 2 at most.

 

I have to apologise for the above post. What a horrible horrible call to say that Pheshits wins 2 at most. Pheshits wins 0 at most.

metalbill PM metalbill
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 3309
Alberta
 
metalbill
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/23/2012 10:49:19 PM
well so much for the coyotes, guess it's up to the rangers or devils now. i like the kings either way.
metalbill PM metalbill
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 3309
Alberta
 
metalbill
Participation Meter
Posted: 6/4/2012 10:45:20 PM
juice might be a little high for game 4, i say get the brooms out
Forum: NHL Betting Page 3 of 3  1 2 3  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.