Messages

Forum Index : Gaming Industry - US : Messages Page 2 of 3  1 2 3  
Author: [Gaming Industry - US] Topic: ANY LOVE FOR GTBETS.EU
UL-LAFAYETTEKID
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Heritage Sports |
UL-LAFAYETTEKID
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 1499
Location: Louisiana
#26
Posted: 7/21/2012 8:26:47 PM
my top 5 are heritage sports been with them since october 2001 best in the bussiness bar none..ighting quick payouts and top of the line CS...one of the last remaining giants in the industry make no mistake about it...a close 2nd is VIP NOW gtbets been with them since october 2001 and VIP was a giant in the industry and the good folks at gtbets are keeping the ball rolling...five dimes ,,bet islands legends and justbet round out my top six ....SBG was good back in the day but have seemed to be falling on hard times
quote
naught33 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
naught33
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 717
Location:
#27
Posted: 7/22/2012 1:20:24 AM
couldnt tell you, i was told they arent accepting new players in certain states, mine being one of them lol
quote
bizkilla send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: GTbets.eu |
bizkilla
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 1526
Location:
#28
Posted: 7/22/2012 10:54:27 AM

GT also has great promotions. They spotted me 25000 rewards points for my birthday. That was like getting a free $25. They gave me a free $10 bet on a horse race months ago. They spotted me $10 free bet on the HR derby. Best of all is their double up bonus. Before the start of football season they will match your deposit up to $1000 to boost your roll to $2000. Of course there is stipulations, you will have to then wager 4x that before you could ever withdraw but considering the long season you should clear that shortly after the bye weeks.

As previous poster mentioned, VIP was a great company and GTBets, in business for about a year now have carried the torch just fine.

quote
DeezyAZ81
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Wynn Las Vegas |
DeezyAZ81
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 2993
Location: United States
#29
Posted: 7/22/2012 12:16:29 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by bizkilla:

GT also has great promotions. They spotted me 25000 rewards points for my birthday. That was like getting a free $25. They gave me a free $10 bet on a horse race months ago. They spotted me $10 free bet on the HR derby. Best of all is their double up bonus. Before the start of football season they will match your deposit up to $1000 to boost your roll to $2000. Of course there is stipulations, you will have to then wager 4x that before you could ever withdraw but considering the long season you should clear that shortly after the bye weeks.

As previous poster mentioned, VIP was a great company and GTBets, in business for about a year now have carried the torch just fine.



Totally agree.  I got 100k reward points for my bday and was very pleased.  Gtbets fastest payouts in the industry bar none!  Best Customer Service Hands Down!  Truly the Elite Industry Giant and running away from the competition! Been a member with their sites VIP/GTbets since 04' so that means they are the best sportsbook in the history of sportsbooks! Bet Islands is next in line!   That is for my boy UL kid!
quote
UL-LAFAYETTEKID
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Heritage Sports |
UL-LAFAYETTEKID
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 1499
Location: Louisiana
#30
Posted: 7/22/2012 1:31:04 PM
ok dezzy you got me there.... if you read my post i did say that GTBETS is a close 2nd ...VIP was gaining ground  on heritage sports before the shakeup and change to gtbets and that allowed heritage to pull clear  again...i do believe in GTBETS and highly reconmend them to all sportsbetters but less not get carried away dezzy,, and put them over a longtime leader in the industry ...that offers many or more of the same benefits like cash back  and well it;s just to many options to name dezzy...so let;s not get stuff twisted dezzy,,,let;s keep real ok .....
quote
UL-LAFAYETTEKID
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Heritage Sports |
UL-LAFAYETTEKID
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 1499
Location: Louisiana
#31
Posted: 7/22/2012 1:33:13 PM
lets keep it real...... 
quote
DeezyAZ81
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Wynn Las Vegas |
DeezyAZ81
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 2993
Location: United States
#32
Posted: 7/22/2012 4:49:49 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by UL-LAFAYETTEKID:

ok dezzy you got me there.... if you read my post i did say that GTBETS is a close 2nd ...VIP was gaining ground  on heritage sports before the shakeup and change to gtbets and that allowed heritage to pull clear  again...i do believe in GTBETS and highly reconmend them to all sportsbetters but less not get carried away dezzy,, and put them over a longtime leader in the industry ...that offers many or more of the same benefits like cash back  and well it;s just to many options to name dezzy...so let;s not get stuff twisted dezzy,,,let;s keep real ok .....
\

Gtbets has given me more cash back than heritage ever has.  Free plays after losing deposits, rewards points redeemed for cash.  Let's not get it twisted.  Gtbets away from the pack! Clear industry leader and Best ever in the history of books!  Haahaha! 
quote
UL-LAFAYETTEKID
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Heritage Sports |
UL-LAFAYETTEKID
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 1499
Location: Louisiana
#33
Posted: 7/22/2012 7:23:01 PM
ok dezzy i see that you do not want to see the true facts about heritage sports and you not gonna let this go so we will agree to disagree even thou you know in your heart that heritage is the best of the best with GTBETS  coming in a close second....like you just stated they  both offer many benefits and you really can not lose with either one of these top of the line sportsbooks...GL dezzy.....
quote
TRACER35 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
TRACER35
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 102
Location:
#34
Posted: 7/22/2012 7:28:40 PM
Betislands is great except for very limited betting options. I want to try gt. But probably same thing. No options and late lines.
Posted using a mobile device.
quote
DeezyAZ81
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Wynn Las Vegas |
DeezyAZ81
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 2993
Location: United States
#35
Posted: 7/22/2012 7:56:16 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by UL-LAFAYETTEKID:

ok dezzy i see that you do not want to see the true facts about heritage sports and you not gonna let this go so we will agree to disagree even thou you know in your heart that heritage is the best of the best with GTBETS  coming in a close second....like you just stated they  both offer many benefits and you really can not lose with either one of these top of the line sportsbooks...GL dezzy.....


Naw I'm just making posts like you do exaggerating information is all just so you see how ridiculous it sounds. 

Heritage pays which is the main priority of any player

However everyone in this thread knows you exaggerate about Heritage CS and payouts.  They are not the best in either of those categories in my personal experience and as others have expressed not only Gtbets payouts quicker but Bet Islands payouts are quicker too.   

They are fine and serviceable but they are not as friendly as GTbets in my personal experience and don't offer as many benefits.  Not only do I get more free cash at Gtbets in free plays, they constantly give free bets and huge reload bonuses.  I never see that at Heritage.  So yes we can agree to disagree but let's not overrate Heritage here.  They are solid and they do pay.   I just enjoy Gtbets as others do in this thread more because of the other areas in which they take care of customers. 


quote
DeezyAZ81
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Wynn Las Vegas |
DeezyAZ81
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 2993
Location: United States
#36
Posted: 7/22/2012 7:59:13 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by TRACER35:

Betislands is great except for very limited betting options. I want to try gt. But probably same thing. No options and late lines.


Tracer,

I really want to try Bet Islands for football as a secondary.  Not many betting options?  Player props?  Overall CS at Betislands good?  I hear many great things about them. 

As far as Gtbets they have all quarter lines and player props not sure which other betting options you are into.  They usually put the lines up night before the games although some games are later but normally the lines are up early. 
quote
TRACER35 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
TRACER35
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 102
Location:
#37
Posted: 7/22/2012 8:19:29 PM
CS at betislands is great. Payouts are cheap and lightning fast. My only complaint is the options are limited. Can't parlay team totals etc. Small complaints. The bigger complaint is the late lines. They take them down overnight and are late putting them back up in the mornings. Sometimes have gotten a bad line or had to eat more juice than I should have. Football season is not bad because most people know their play by wednesday, and put it in early. But I lost money in WNBA because they will put the lines out about an hour before an afternoon game. Meanwhile the line already moved 2 or 3 points. I hated that. Its best to have money in a few different books.
Posted using a mobile device.
quote
UL-LAFAYETTEKID
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Heritage Sports |
UL-LAFAYETTEKID
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 1499
Location: Louisiana
#38
Posted: 7/23/2012 9:35:40 PM
dezzy the only thing is i am not exaggerating info i am telling the truth and nothing but the truth so help me god...like you just said heritage sports pays  and the OSGA and every other respected offshore report has heritage rated number  ONE because of there years of experience ,,,the industry has been around for so long now it makes no sense to go with a start up shop...the books that have been in bussiness for years like heritage  are still in bussiness for a reason..heritage has it down to a science,,,,from wagering to payouts to deposits,,heritage has the fastest lighting quick payouts  in the industry,,quality customer service both over the phone and online,,heritage answers emails with in seconds,,  not minutes,, not hours,,we don;t think it;s to much to ask,,,yet some books do...heritage offer free plays and bonuses  but at a lower rate  so the rollover requirements want be so hard on the players...beware of any book trying to offer you everything under the sun like you just said huge reload bonuses,, because you do not get anything for free in this world,,,decide which of these benefits are most important to you ...we know what is most important to us......
quote
DeezyAZ81
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Wynn Las Vegas |
DeezyAZ81
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 2993
Location: United States
#39
Posted: 7/23/2012 10:12:12 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by UL-LAFAYETTEKID:

dezzy the only thing is i am not exaggerating info i am telling the truth and nothing but the truth so help me god...like you just said heritage sports pays  and the OSGA and every other respected offshore report has heritage rated number  ONE because of there years of experience ,,,the industry has been around for so long now it makes no sense to go with a start up shop...the books that have been in bussiness for years like heritage  are still in bussiness for a reason..heritage has it down to a science,,,,from wagering to payouts to deposits,,heritage has the fastest lighting quick payouts  in the industry,,quality customer service both over the phone and online,,heritage answers emails with in seconds,,  not minutes,, not hours,,we don;t think it;s to much to ask,,,yet some books do...heritage offer free plays and bonuses  but at a lower rate  so the rollover requirements want be so hard on the players...beware of any book trying to offer you everything under the sun like you just said huge reload bonuses,, because you do not get anything for free in this world,,,decide which of these benefits are most important to you ...we know what is most important to us......


Give it a rest bro.  everyone knows OSGA is a joke.  SBR doesn't have Heritage as the #1 book so I'm not sure where you get your facts.  Nice try though.  Heritage does pay but they are hardly the best!  I know you won't ever start gasing them up though so I'm done. 
quote
UL-LAFAYETTEKID
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Heritage Sports |
UL-LAFAYETTEKID
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 1499
Location: Louisiana
#40
Posted: 7/23/2012 10:32:22 PM
dezzy all the numbers and polls do not lie ..the facts are that every respected offshore reports has heritage  rated number one or top 3 and they have been a longtime leader in the gaming industry.....there;s not a book offshore besides maybe gtbets that comes close to this long time industry giant....i hope you enjoy gtbets has your top book but when you want to play with the best you know where to come....GL dezzy...peaceout......  
quote
DeezyAZ81
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Wynn Las Vegas |
DeezyAZ81
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 2993
Location: United States
#41
Posted: 7/24/2012 1:02:09 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by UL-LAFAYETTEKID:

dezzy all the numbers and polls do not lie ..the facts are that every respected offshore reports has heritage  rated number one or top 3 and they have been a longtime leader in the gaming industry.....there;s not a book offshore besides maybe gtbets that comes close to this long time industry giant....i hope you enjoy gtbets has your top book but when you want to play with the best you know where to come....GL dezzy...peaceout......  


THE OSGA lies all the time.  Look at their ratings of books.  They have bodog/bovada as good sportsbook that says it all. 

I don't need to go back to Heritage I'm already with the very Best of All time in Gtbets!  Good luck!
quote
TRACER35 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
TRACER35
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 102
Location:
#42
Posted: 7/24/2012 8:58:59 AM
The Greek was the best for US players. Everything else is 2nd place. Period.
Posted using a mobile device.
quote
TRACER35 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
TRACER35
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 102
Location:
#43
Posted: 7/24/2012 9:08:15 AM
By the way. All of those off shore rating systems are bs. Whoever pays more advertisement money gets the good ratings. I heard you covers guys had a top book fold up the tent last year. Perfect example.
Posted using a mobile device.
quote
DeezyAZ81
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Wynn Las Vegas |
DeezyAZ81
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 2993
Location: United States
#44
Posted: 7/24/2012 4:45:39 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by TRACER35:

By the way. All of those off shore rating systems are bs. Whoever pays more advertisement money gets the good ratings. I heard you covers guys had a top book fold up the tent last year. Perfect example.


You are right on the money.  The fact this dude trusts the OSGA and off shore reports shows me he is quite clueless. 
You are also right about The Greek and Bet Jamaica.  They were the best and it's not even close.  Heritage is child's play compared to those 2.  VIP/Gtbets are in the same ballpark to what The Greek and Bet Jam were. 
quote
UL-LAFAYETTEKID
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Heritage Sports |
UL-LAFAYETTEKID
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 1499
Location: Louisiana
#45
Posted: 7/24/2012 7:46:07 PM

dezzy dezzy dezzy who do you think took in all of the greek;s and bet jamaica;s players..heritage sports my friend...jimmy vaccaro the master linesmaker,, lem baker and billy walters plus the GOLDSHEET all endorsed heritage has the best sportbook offshore ... don;t know where you are getting your info from my pal but you need to do some more studying because it;s straight wrong  ...heritage sports offers there players access to as many sources as possible ..heritage is one of the most respected sports facilities that works with there players to give them the best wagering options possible online and phone wagering,,,heritage sports is a pioneer in the industry this book has been a longtime leader in the gaming industry since they originally open to rave  reviews..they have a multi facet approach to try and please everyone..they offer a menu of options to fit about every customers needs ...this fast paying sports book has been a staple in the industry for many years so if you want to play at other slow pay or no pay books have at it my friend..but for my money i will play at this well managed finanially solid shop...

quote
DeezyAZ81
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Wynn Las Vegas |
DeezyAZ81
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 2993
Location: United States
#46
Posted: 7/24/2012 8:09:07 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by UL-LAFAYETTEKID:

dezzy dezzy dezzy who do you think took in all of the greek;s and bet jamaica;s players..heritage sports my friend...jimmy vaccaro the master linesmaker,, lem baker and billy walters plus the GOLDSHEET all endorsed heritage has the best sportbook offshore ... don;t know where you are getting your info from my pal but you need to do some more studying because it;s straight wrong  ...heritage sports offers there players access to as many sources as possible ..heritage is one of the most respected sports facilities that works with there players to give them the best wagering options possible online and phone wagering,,,heritage sports is a pioneer in the industry this book has been a longtime leader in the gaming industry since they originally open to rave  reviews..they have a multi facet approach to try and please everyone..they offer a menu of options to fit about every customers needs ...this fast paying sports book has been a staple in the industry for many years so if you want to play at other slow pay or no pay books have at it my friend..but for my money i will play at this well managed finanially solid shop...



I don't care that they took in the greeks/bet jam's players they aren't on the same level on those two and everyone in the industry knows.  When I got transferred over the Heritage website look like it was designed and not updated from the 90's. 

Like I said Heritage is ok but hardly an industry pioneer so give it a rest although I know you wont.  I know you work for them and won't stop endorsing it's been obvious for awhile now.  Keep plugging away as I know you will
quote
ajz
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: GTbets.eu |
ajz
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 51
Location: Kentucky
#47
Posted: 7/24/2012 8:35:13 PM
I don't post here much but GTBETS.com is the only book I trust, as I have had an account with them (and their prior site Betgameday.com) for the last 5 1/2 years. If you want to feel comfortable about getting your winnings if you win, join gtbets! This is not an advertisement even though it sounds like one!
quote
UL-LAFAYETTEKID
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Heritage Sports |
UL-LAFAYETTEKID
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 1499
Location: Louisiana
#48
Posted: 7/24/2012 8:39:31 PM

the greek and bet jamica;s ownership group only felt that heritage would treat there customers with the great care and fairness.. and that;s why heritage sports was there number one option to tranfer there players to...they wanted  a place with a solid reputation and many wagering options and most importantly a place they knew would pay with lighting quick payouts...dezzy you just said it the greek and bet jamica were top of the line...so why would they tranfer there players to a dipshit book..dezzy you making yourself look bad my pal...the greek and bet jamica knew just like everybody that is reading this forum except you and the other 3 or 4 that heritage sports is a longtime leader in the industry ...why you think every day people are trying to get a invite to the the industry leader dezzy,,begging people to help them get in...because everyone wants to play and wager with the best  the industry has to offer...dezzy stop fooling yourself my pal and come play with the best......

quote
UL-LAFAYETTEKID
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Heritage Sports |
UL-LAFAYETTEKID
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 1499
Location: Louisiana
#49
Posted: 7/24/2012 8:45:08 PM
here comes the hired hands with 15 posts saying it not a advertisment...please get someone with some creditabilitly in here please..
quote
DeezyAZ81
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Wynn Las Vegas |
DeezyAZ81
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 2993
Location: United States
#50
Posted: 7/24/2012 8:56:30 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by UL-LAFAYETTEKID:

here comes the hired hands with 15 posts saying it not a advertisment...please get someone with some creditabilitly in here please..


This is pretty funny coming from you! You are the worst hired hand in the forum
quote
Forum Index : Gaming Industry - US : Messages Page 2 of 3  1 2 3  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.