Fade the SEC III

Forum: College Football Page 4 of 4  1 2 3 4  
Author: [College Football] Topic: Fade the SEC III
Dezz88 PM Dezz88
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 403
Nevada
 
Dezz88
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/6/2012 10:09:51 PM
I have stated OSU would beat Alabama. I think everybody agrees with that. I also said LSU would beat either team.
Tappy PM Tappy
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 2447
Alabama
 
Tappy
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/6/2012 10:10:30 PM
All this CRAP started from that happy blocked PAT. Then the happy fumble, then the happy TD. 
tiasman PM tiasman
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 3723
 
tiasman
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/6/2012 10:11:20 PM
This works well for my ar over 37 tt bet.  Petrino opens the whoop behind in the 2nd now  
Dezz88 PM Dezz88
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 403
Nevada
 
Dezz88
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/6/2012 10:14:06 PM
Petrino helped K-State get off the mat. Must be thinking he's at Louisville still.
Dezz88 PM Dezz88
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 403
Nevada
 
Dezz88
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/6/2012 10:14:41 PM
Still airing it out????
LETGOPACK1234 PM LETGOPACK1234
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 10668
Illinois
 
LETGOPACK1234
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/6/2012 10:15:54 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Dezz88:

That's where you are putting words in my mouth or thoughts in my head. I have never stated which conference in CFB is best or worse. I stated one was overrated and one was underrated. Big difference. You are so afraid somebody is dissing your conference it's funny.

 

So its possible to be the best conference, but yet overrated???    Hmmm....

 

But, yet covering spreads means you are underrated???

 

So, in your opinion...the NFC West and AFC West...are both the most underrated conference in football...

Because those two were the best 2 conferences ATS....

The Broncos, Chiefs, Raiders and Chargers were the most underrated in the AFC

The 49ers, Seahwaks, Cardinals and Rams were the most underrated in the NFC

Those are your 8 most underrated teams in the NFL this year according to you

And in your opinion, both the conferences you claimed to be the best, were in the bottom ATS meaning they were overrated in your eyes

Dezz88 PM Dezz88
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 403
Nevada
 
Dezz88
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/6/2012 10:19:12 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by LETGOPACK1234:

 

So its possible to be the best conference, but yet overrated???    Hmmm....

 

But, yet covering spreads means you are underrated???

 

So, in your opinion...the NFC West and AFC West...are both the most underrated conference in football...

Because those two were the best 2 conferences ATS....

The Broncos, Chiefs, Raiders and Chargers were the most underrated in the AFC

The 49ers, Seahwaks, Cardinals and Rams were the most underrated in the NFC

Those are your 8 most underrated teams in the NFL this year according to you

And in your opinion, both the conferences you claimed to be the best, were in the bottom ATS meaning they were overrated in your eyes

St. Louis was 3-12-1 ATS not overrated. SF 12-3-1 and they have been underrated most of the year. Heck they are still underrated.

LETGOPACK1234 PM LETGOPACK1234
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 10668
Illinois
 
LETGOPACK1234
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/6/2012 10:21:03 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Dezz88:

St. Louis was 3-12-1 ATS not overrated. SF 12-3-1 and they have been underrated most of the year. Heck they are still underrated.

 

Oh ok, I get it.  Now you will pick and choose certain teams???  Instead of using the conference as a whole like you do in college???

 

Oh ok, got it!! 

Dezz88 PM Dezz88
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 403
Nevada
 
Dezz88
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/6/2012 10:38:08 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by LETGOPACK1234:

 

Oh ok, I get it.  Now you will pick and choose certain teams???  Instead of using the conference as a whole like you do in college???

 

Oh ok, got it!! 

Get it right you said those were the most underrated teams. Some were and some weren't but as a conference in whole yes. I'll explain the difference between CFB and the NFL to you. In the NFL everybody plays a wide variety of out of division games. In CFB alot of the handicapping is done by the perceived strength of conference because most of the teams play 70% of their schedule in conference. Thats how some conferences can become overrated and some can be underrated.

Dezz88 PM Dezz88
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 403
Nevada
 
Dezz88
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/6/2012 10:45:16 PM
                TD KANSAS STATE
LETGOPACK1234 PM LETGOPACK1234
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 10668
Illinois
 
LETGOPACK1234
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/6/2012 10:46:09 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Dezz88:

Get it right you said those were the most underrated teams. Some were and some weren't but as a conference in whole yes. I'll explain the difference between CFB and the NFL to you. In the NFL everybody plays a wide variety of out of division games. In CFB alot of the handicapping is done by the perceived strength of conference because most of the teams play 70% of their schedule in conference. Thats how some conferences can become overrated and some can be underrated.

 

Wow, I refuse to waste anymore time with you.

I mean some people are just homers, like myself and GB, but atleast have sports knowledge.

You are just clueless when it comes to sports

Dezz88 PM Dezz88
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 403
Nevada
 
Dezz88
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/6/2012 10:49:03 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by LETGOPACK1234:

 

Wow, I refuse to waste anymore time with you.

I mean some people are just homers, like myself and GB, but atleast have sports knowledge.

You are just clueless when it comes to sports

I think we can agree you are a homer. The knowledge part seems very questionable

LETGOPACK1234 PM LETGOPACK1234
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 10668
Illinois
 
LETGOPACK1234
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/6/2012 11:00:28 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Dezz88:

I think we can agree you are a homer. The knowledge part seems very questionable

 

Im not even a college football homer.  Im a Packers homer. 

I am not a homer of the SEC. 

I hate when people have sports conversations and have nothing to back it up with and keep repeating the same thing after same thing. 

On your last thread, every topic I brought up you refused to discuss and just kept saying Bama beat nobody. 

You refused to ONCE discuss Ok St losing as 28 point fav to an unranked teams.

You refused to talk about defense players.

Im not even a college football homer, just irate with people like you who cant bring any support to the table.  Just repeat the same stupid comment every time. 

Too bad OK St lost to poerhouse ISU as 28 point favs, maybe they would have been playing Monday Night.

Done with people like you

Dezz88 PM Dezz88
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 403
Nevada
 
Dezz88
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/6/2012 11:02:36 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by LETGOPACK1234:

 

Im not even a college football homer.  Im a Packers homer. 

I am not a homer of the SEC. 

I hate when people have sports conversations and have nothing to back it up with and keep repeating the same thing after same thing. 

On your last thread, every topic I brought up you refused to discuss and just kept saying Bama beat nobody. 

You refused to ONCE discuss Ok St losing as 28 point fav to an unranked teams.

You refused to talk about defense players.

Im not even a college football homer, just irate with people like you who cant bring any support to the table.  Just repeat the same stupid comment every time. 

Too bad OK St lost to poerhouse ISU as 28 point favs, maybe they would have been playing Monday Night.

Done with people like you

Yet you keep coming back to argue with me

Tappy PM Tappy
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 2447
Alabama
 
Tappy
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/7/2012 12:07:41 AM
AAAAnd the award for the biggest fade machine on covers goes to.... Drum roll... DEZZ!!! 

Guess you need to change your perspective about the SEC?
LETGOPACK1234 PM LETGOPACK1234
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 10668
Illinois
 
LETGOPACK1234
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/7/2012 12:09:42 AM

Great showing Big 12

So, the 3rd best SEC team beat K St by twice as much as the #1 Big 12 team....hmmmm.....

Plus, Ok St was at home....

7 scoring drives for Arkansas....

2 scoring drives for K St

Big 12 is good....keep beating the ACC and Pac 10

Couldnt cover against a team with better than a 7-6 record all bowl season

Now I see why you say the Big 12 is "underrated"

LETGOPACK1234 PM LETGOPACK1234
Joined: Feb 2011
Posts: 10668
Illinois
 
LETGOPACK1234
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/7/2012 12:10:54 AM

The 3rd worst defense in the SEC held K St to 14 points....Vandy would have held them to 7

 

BigShotWinna PM BigShotWinna
Joined: Aug 2010
Posts: 297
United States
 
BigShotWinna
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/7/2012 12:16:05 AM


KEEP FADING THE SEC DEZZ! WHOOOO! S.E.C!
KScapping PM KScapping
Joined: May 2011
Posts: 3207
Nevada
 
KScapping
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/7/2012 12:17:47 AM
Don't sweat it my friend; you found yourself on the wrong side.... something I know all too well over the last 16 days..... GL tomorrow 
StraightShooter PM StraightShooter
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 23227
United States
 
StraightShooter
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/7/2012 1:10:34 AM

The 3rd or 4th best team from the most overrated conference: 29

The 2nd best team from the best conference: 16

bolynn PM bolynn
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 79
 
bolynn
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/10/2012 12:30:48 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Dezz88:

I have stated OSU would beat Alabama. I think everybody agrees with that. I also said LSU would beat either team.


LMAO....ALABAMA is hands down the best team in the country. LSU looked like a big 12 team out there last night...

Also, the 3rd best SEC team pounded the 2nd best Big 12 team and didn't even break a sweat....

Dezz, eat it
Ktrain PM Ktrain
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 6299
Nevada
 
Ktrain
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/10/2012 2:47:16 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by bolynn:



LMAO....ALABAMA is hands down the best team in the country. LSU looked like a big 12 team out there last night...

Also, the 3rd best SEC team pounded the 2nd best Big 12 team and didn't even break a sweat....

Dezz, eat it

Big 12 teams cross midfield more than once......
Tappy PM Tappy
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 2447
Alabama
 
Tappy
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/10/2012 2:49:57 PM
Dezz =  v
Forum: College Football Page 4 of 4  1 2 3 4  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.