Betislands A+ book

Forum: Gaming Industry - US
Author: [Gaming Industry - US] Topic: Betislands A+ book
tlml1899 PM tlml1899
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 1590
 
tlml1899
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/27/2012 1:26:04 PM
Just wanted to write a quick review on www.betislands.ag  .

 Deposited 500 dollars into their book about 2 months ago to take advantage of the 100% sign up bonus. Finished my rollover and took my balance from 500 to 3100 . Requested a withdraw on Monday and Saturday the money was on my doorstep. Not only did I not have to hassle with sending in a ID,utility bills,etc........the payout was FREE instead of charging 50-100 like most other books. Their customer service was also top notch instead of being rude and unhelpful like many other books.

I have zero to do with this book and I'm not looking for people to refer to them( not even sure they do that kind of thing). Just thought with so many shitty books out there anymore I'd say a good word about these guys since they were so good to me,maybe someone else can benefit from them without having to worry if there money is safe or not.
gamble04 PM gamble04
Joined: Sep 2001
Posts: 4869
Texas
 
gamble04
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/28/2012 10:49:59 AM
The only problem with betislands though is they only accept deposit using mg and wu.
tlml1899 PM tlml1899
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 1590
 
tlml1899
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/28/2012 10:11:53 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by gamble04:

The only problem with betislands though is they only accept deposit using mg and wu.


I'm not seeing your point?
They cover all the fees for deposits and give free withdraws any day of the week,how many other books can you name that do this?
QBoption PM QBoption
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 2675
United States
 
QBoption
Participation Meter
Posted: 4/30/2012 3:08:41 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by tlml1899:

Just wanted to write a quick review on www.betislands.ag  .

 Deposited 500 dollars into their book about 2 months ago to take advantage of the 100% sign up bonus. Finished my rollover and took my balance from 500 to 3100 . Requested a withdraw on Monday and Saturday the money was on my doorstep. Not only did I not have to hassle with sending in a ID,utility bills,etc........the payout was FREE instead of charging 50-100 like most other books. Their customer service was also top notch instead of being rude and unhelpful like many other books.

I have zero to do with this book and I'm not looking for people to refer to them( not even sure they do that kind of thing). Just thought with so many shitty books out there anymore I'd say a good word about these guys since they were so good to me,maybe someone else can benefit from them without having to worry if there money is safe or not.

hey bro, i was wondering if u can send chat with thru email about becoming a player with this company? ajsporty@yahoo.com

sammy_ny PM sammy_ny
Joined: Jun 2011
Posts: 2119
United States
 
sammy_ny
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/1/2012 11:23:04 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by tlml1899:



I'm not seeing your point?
They cover all the fees for deposits and give free withdraws any day of the week,how many other books can you name that do this?

You don't see the point?  Many people prefer to use credit cards for offshore sportsbooks.
tlml1899 PM tlml1899
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 1590
 
tlml1899
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/2/2012 1:38:10 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by QBoption:

hey bro, i was wondering if u can send chat with thru email about becoming a player with this company? ajsporty@yahoo.com



Sent you a email. Its not an invite only book but I'll be happy to answer anything about them I can.
tlml1899 PM tlml1899
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 1590
 
tlml1899
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/2/2012 1:41:28 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by sammy_ny:


You don't see the point?  Many people prefer to use credit cards for offshore sportsbooks.


WU is not a big deal to me,takes five minutes to send,so I don't consider that an issue. To each his own.
jerzeebook PM jerzeebook
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 1118
New Jersey
 
jerzeebook
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/4/2012 2:23:46 PM
No need for this book anymore. They don't give free half points on basketball anymore. However the college season with this book was a gold mine. Any line they have at their book u can find a better one elsewhere !!!  So why even play with this book unless your not good at math !!
Johnnyside PM Johnnyside
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 10
United States
 
Johnnyside
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/4/2012 5:30:14 PM
Most of the lines stink. Low limits. Only been around for a year or so. Got rid of the free half point. Something on another forum about bets vanishing. No overnight's. C at best and that's being kind.
buffalo11 PM buffalo11
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 8801
New York
 
buffalo11
Participation Meter
Posted: 5/5/2012 2:43:18 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by tlml1899:



WU is not a big deal to me,takes five minutes to send,so I don't consider that an issue. To each his own.


moneygram online is so simple
Forum: Gaming Industry - US
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.