Messages

Forum Index : Penalty Box : Messages Page 6 of 8 «  4 5 6 7 8   »
Author: [Penalty Box] Topic: The Official MichaelPaul Joke thread...
wmi799
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
wmi799
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 12488
Location: United States
#126
Posted: 5/12/2012 2:52:19 PM
MichaelPaul  was standing next to two people on the corner when one of them suddenly turned to the other and said, "I know this sounds crazy, but I can smell juice!"

"Take it easy," replied MichaelPaul, "I just burped!"
quote
AustinHoopDream send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
AustinHoopDream
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 8408
Location: Illinois
#127
Posted: 5/12/2012 2:53:53 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by wmi799:

MichaelPaul  was standing next to two people on the corner when one of them suddenly turned to the other and said, "I know this sounds crazy, but I can smell juice!"

"Take it easy," replied MichaelPaul, "I just burped!"

quote
wmi799
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
wmi799
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 12488
Location: United States
#128
Posted: 5/12/2012 2:58:52 PM
Two women and MichaelPaul are riding in an elevator. 

One woman notices a spot on the elevator wall and says, "That looks like a juice stain!"

The other leans over and smells the stain. "Smells like a juice stain too!" 

MichaelPaul leans over and licks the spot on the elevator wall, then says, "Yep, but it's nobody from this building."
quote
DaBestEver24
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
DaBestEver24
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 2486
Location: Hawaii
#129
Posted: 5/14/2012 2:41:10 AM
quote
Iw1nBets send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Iw1nBets
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 58454
Location: Cocos Keeling
              Islands
#130
Posted: 5/14/2012 4:26:49 AM
darn wmi I cant lie those are some funny behind happy jokes I havent heard b4 
quote
Iw1nBets send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Iw1nBets
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 58454
Location: Cocos Keeling
              Islands
#131
Posted: 5/14/2012 4:27:29 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by wmi799:

One day MichaelPaul goes in for his doctor's appointment and asks the doctor, "Do you have anything to make hair grow on my chest?"

The doctor immediately grabs a jar of Vaseline and says, "if you get a friend to rub this on your chest everyday, within a month or two you'll start to see some growth."

MichaelPaul  replies, "Well if that was true, I'd have a pony tail coming out my behind!"


one of the funniest happy joke/punch lines I ever heard 
quote
Theone324 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Theone324
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 18192
Location: New York
#132
Posted: 5/14/2012 6:32:09 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by wmi799:

Two women and MichaelPaul are riding in an elevator. 

One woman notices a spot on the elevator wall and says, "That looks like a juice stain!"

The other leans over and smells the stain. "Smells like a juice stain too!" 

MichaelPaul leans over and licks the spot on the elevator wall, then says, "Yep, but it's nobody from this building."

quote
michaelpaul1 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
michaelpaul1
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 22613
Location: New York
#133
Posted: 5/14/2012 10:55:33 AM
wmi...stop molesting your stepkids...
quote
michaelpaul1 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
michaelpaul1
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 22613
Location: New York
#134
Posted: 5/14/2012 10:58:49 AM
wmi turns around as ahd is drilling for oil and open's his mouth in anticipation...all of a sudden his wife opens the door and pulls out her cock and blows a load on his back...
quote
wmi799
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
wmi799
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 12488
Location: United States
#135
Posted: 5/14/2012 11:34:23 AM

MichaelPaul walks into a bar and asks for 13 margaritas. The bartender abruptly replies, "Wow sir, that sure is a lot, whats the occasion?"

MichaelPaul sits down on a stool, hangs his head and tells the curious bartender, "Well, my first blow job." The bartender smiles and replies, "Yea, that's a splendid occasion indeed. Let me get you one more drink, on the house!"

"Nah," the MichaelPaul replies... "If thirteen doesn't get the taste out, nothing will."


quote
michaelpaul1 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
michaelpaul1
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 22613
Location: New York
#136
Posted: 5/14/2012 11:44:56 AM
where's the old creepy avatar molestor?
quote
wmi799
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
wmi799
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 12488
Location: United States
#137
Posted: 5/14/2012 11:47:12 AM

MichaelPaul paid a visit to his doctor and confided that
he had a vibrator stuck up his behind. "Let me have
a look," said the doctor reassuringly. "I'll
have it out in no time."


"Oh doctor, please don't do that," said MichaelPaul.
"What the hell do you want me to do?" asked the
doctor.

"Change the batteries, please." MichaelPaul replied.

quote
wmi799
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
wmi799
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 12488
Location: United States
#138
Posted: 5/14/2012 11:49:29 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by michaelpaul1:

where's the old creepy avatar molestor?

Who you talking to internet tough guy?? Can't be me as this is same one since day one.

You love it here, so you can act so tough. Have you ever tried to leave the double wide? Does your mom let out or do you need to hang and help fluff the johns? We know if you ever did go out and acted the way you did, you'd get the garbage kicked out of you.

quote
michaelpaul1 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
michaelpaul1
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 22613
Location: New York
#139
Posted: 5/14/2012 12:03:21 PM
quote
wmi799
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
wmi799
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 12488
Location: United States
#140
Posted: 5/14/2012 12:17:37 PM
MichaelPaul and his buddy were in the woods hunting. MichaelPaul looked at him  and said, "I've gotta take a crap." 

His buddy said, "Well go behind one of those big trees, and crap."
MichaelPaul  one said, "But I don't have any paper to wipe my behind."

His buddy replied, "You have a dollar, don't you?"

MichaelPaul  said, "Yeah, I've got a dollar. That's a great idea! I'll use that!"

MichaelPaul  left and came back with crap all over his hands and clothes.

His buddy looked at him and asked, "What in the hell happened?"
MichaelPaul  replied, "Have you ever tried to wipe your behind with 3 quarters, 2 dimes, and a nickel?"
quote
Theone324 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Theone324
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 18192
Location: New York
#141
Posted: 5/14/2012 12:23:01 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by wmi799:

MichaelPaul walks into a bar and asks for 13 margaritas. The bartender abruptly replies, "Wow sir, that sure is a lot, whats the occasion?"

MichaelPaul sits down on a stool, hangs his head and tells the curious bartender, "Well, my first blow job." The bartender smiles and replies, "Yea, that's a splendid occasion indeed. Let me get you one more drink, on the house!"

"Nah," the MichaelPaul replies... "If thirteen doesn't get the taste out, nothing will."


 

quote
Theone324 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Theone324
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 18192
Location: New York
#142
Posted: 5/14/2012 12:23:33 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by wmi799:

MichaelPaul paid a visit to his doctor and confided that
he had a vibrator stuck up his behind. "Let me have
a look," said the doctor reassuringly. "I'll
have it out in no time."


"Oh doctor, please don't do that," said MichaelPaul.
"What the hell do you want me to do?" asked the
doctor.

"Change the batteries, please." MichaelPaul replied.

 

quote
wmi799
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
wmi799
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 12488
Location: United States
#143
Posted: 5/15/2012 8:13:13 AM

MichaelPaul pick-up lines when he goes out cruisng for the boys:

"Hey, I lost my underwear, can I see yours?"

"Are you a burger cuz you can be the meat between my buns"

"You've got 206 bones in your body, want one more?"

"I may not be the best-looking guy in here, but I'm the only one talking to you."

"My name is MichaelPaul... remember that, you'll be screaming it later."

"Do you work for UPS? I thought I saw you checking out my package."

"You would be perfect for this movie I'm shooting its called "Dirty Sanchez""

"Nice behind... what time does it open?"

"Why don't you come on over here, sit on my lap, and we'll talk about the first thing that pops up?"

"I hope you're not a vegetarian... cuz I want to feed you some meat!"

"You remind me of a Twinkie. Every time I bite into you, you cream in my mouth."

quote
25INSANESULLY send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
25INSANESULLY
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 3594
Location: New York
#144
Posted: 5/15/2012 8:56:05 AM

Hey WMI and AUSTIN,  Just wanted to stop by and say the 2 of you subhuman pieces of dog garbage have nothing better to do in your no life living trailers and projects that the 2 of you have to always pick on michaelpaul.......well guess what leave and get a friggin life you tools.......THEONE your another one you friggin girl, all 3 of you girl need to grow the darn up.......So that being said I really could care less what you girls are going to come back and say, because really in real life you girls are really nothing to society.......trust me get a friggin life......why don't you girls man up or girl up and get together and  each other off........you girls are really friggin getting old with your same old bullshit everday day in and day out.......I am sure you girls know about in and out, you bunch of ...so leave girl...........That's for you Michaelpaul....darn these douchbags.........

quote
wmi799
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
wmi799
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 12488
Location: United States
#145
Posted: 5/15/2012 9:05:14 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by 25INSANESULLY:

Hey WMI and AUSTIN,  Just wanted to stop by and say the 2 of you subhuman pieces of dog garbage have nothing better to do in your no life living trailers and projects that the 2 of you have to always pick on michaelpaul.......well guess what leave and get a friggin life you tools.......THEONE your another one you friggin girl, all 3 of you girl need to grow the darn up.......So that being said I really could care less what you girls are going to come back and say, because really in real life you girls are really nothing to society.......trust me get a friggin life......why don't you girls man up or girl up and get together and  each other off........you girls are really friggin getting old with your same old bullshit everday day in and day out.......I am sure you girls know about in and out, you bunch of ...so leave girl...........That's for you Michaelpaul....darn these douchbags.........

LOL! Sully supporting someone like MP1! Imagine that. It is amazing how you freaks stick together. Sully, you too post man sex/mommy sex post like MP1. LOL at same BS everyday, when MP1 and YOU do that.

On other words Sully. Go darn yourself. You losers are made for each other

quote
tideman send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
tideman
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Aug 2006
Posts: 3984
Location: United States
#146
Posted: 5/15/2012 9:10:44 AM

How does michaelpaul remove his condom after he has finished having sex? 

He Farts

quote
25INSANESULLY send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
25INSANESULLY
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 3594
Location: New York
#147
Posted: 5/15/2012 9:13:10 AM
JUST SICK AND TIRED OF YOU GIRLS ALWAYS TALKING ABOUT THE SAME BULLSHIT EVERYDAY.......I MEAN YOU GIRLS NEED TO REALLY GROW THE darn UP......I COULD NOT IMAGINE YOU GIRLS HAVING A FAMILY AND BEING MARRIED BY THE WAY YOU GIRLS TALK ABOUT BULLSHIT ALL DAY LONG....HOLD DOWN  A FAMILY, HAVE SOME KIDS, GROW THE FUCKUP, AND MAYBE YOU GIRLS MIGHT ACTUALLY AMOUNT TO SOMETHING IN LIFE.....DO YOU UNDERSTAND FLEABAG..........YOUR garbage GETS OLD BRO.....REALLY TIME TO GROW UP girl.........HAVE AGREAT DAY....JUST SPEAKING FOR THE COMMUNITY YOU friggin DOUCHBAGS.......
quote
wmi799
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
wmi799
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 12488
Location: United States
#148
Posted: 5/15/2012 9:39:29 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by 25INSANESULLY:

JUST SICK AND TIRED OF YOU GIRLS ALWAYS TALKING ABOUT THE SAME BULLSHIT EVERYDAY.......I MEAN YOU GIRLS NEED TO REALLY GROW THE darn UP......I COULD NOT IMAGINE YOU GIRLS HAVING A FAMILY AND BEING MARRIED BY THE WAY YOU GIRLS TALK ABOUT BULLSHIT ALL DAY LONG....HOLD DOWN  A FAMILY, HAVE SOME KIDS, GROW THE FUCKUP, AND MAYBE YOU GIRLS MIGHT ACTUALLY AMOUNT TO SOMETHING IN LIFE.....DO YOU UNDERSTAND FLEABAG..........YOUR garbage GETS OLD BRO.....REALLY TIME TO GROW UP girl.........HAVE AGREAT DAY....JUST SPEAKING FOR THE COMMUNITY YOU friggin DOUCHBAGS.......

Do you cut and paste each one of your post? You say the same stuff in each one of them. Have been doing that for months. Everyone you attack, it is the same garbage. Talk of stuff getting old? You have that market corned. Relax, your buddy MP1 is okay. Get your panties out of the bunch you got them in. Maybe you and MP1 can meet up and enjoy each other the only way two guys like you can.

Now get out today and enjoy the weather. I am sure your parents would appreciate it and who knows, maybe you can go to the park and find a friend?

quote
gilligansisland send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
gilligansisland
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 2040
Location: Massachusetts
#149
Posted: 5/15/2012 10:21:53 AM
This crap is old and I'm not sticking up for anyone.These happy internet jokes with MichealPaul's name thrown in day after day have run their course.
quote
Theone324 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Theone324
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 18192
Location: New York
#150
Posted: 5/15/2012 10:29:48 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by tideman:

How does michaelpaul remove his condom after he has finished having sex? 

He Farts




quote
Forum Index : Penalty Box : Messages Page 6 of 8 «  4 5 6 7 8   »
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.