Seattle at Carolina (10/07/2012)

Forum: Pro Football Page 2 of 2  1 2  
Author: [Pro Football] Topic: Seattle at Carolina (10/07/2012)
HPC PM HPC
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 21
 
HPC
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 10/7/2012 2:33:41 PM
CAR FOR THE WIN AND ITS GOIN HIGH
L-Jay PM L-Jay
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 1373
 
L-Jay
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 10/7/2012 3:13:36 PM
Great spot to take Seattle here. I'm not gonna go in-depth with this but all i'm gonna say is their season depends on this game. If they lose this they will fall to 2-3 with games against New England, San Fransisco and Detroit coming up - two of which are on the road. If Seattle wants to compete in the new and improved NFC West they MUST win this game, and they will.

Seattle ML - LARGE
El_Stugoto PM El_Stugoto
Joined: Sep 2012
Posts: 62
 
El_Stugoto
Participation Meter
Prospect
Posted: 10/7/2012 3:51:09 PM
Seattle +2. Wrong team favored here. Get it
holtnt PM holtnt
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 8860
 
holtnt
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 10/7/2012 7:33:34 PM

Was it just me or did it seem as if Cam Newton played like his crooked axx Father had Seattle plus 2.5?  I’ve never seen that type non-sense out of him, however he looked completely disinterested today.  With that said, congratulations Seattle and Under backers!

 

Panthers 

L-Jay PM L-Jay
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 1373
 
L-Jay
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 10/7/2012 10:18:48 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by holtnt:

Was it just me or did it seem as if Cam Newton played like his crooked axx Father had Seattle plus 2.5?  I’ve never seen that type non-sense out of him, however he looked completely disinterested today.  With that said, congratulations Seattle and Under backers!

 

Panthers 



Seattle's defense is just that good. They have only let up 3 TD's all year and 0 the past 2 games. The D is ranked #2 in the league but no one talks about it.
holtnt PM holtnt
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 8860
 
holtnt
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 10/7/2012 11:49:53 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by L-Jay:



Seattle's defense is just that good. They have only let up 3 TD's all year and 0 the past 2 games. The D is ranked #2 in the league but no one talks about it.

 

L-Jay,

 

 

My question had nothing to do with the ability of Seattle’s defense; I’m questioning Cam Newton’s effort and performance.  I watched most of that game and I saw him bounce 5 balls from a clean pocket to open receivers.  He ignored his leading receiver (Olson) until late 4th quarter.  There were several times he could have pull the ball down and scamper for 10+ yards…  It just looked like he had other interest at stake today in my humble opinion… 

 

L-Jay PM L-Jay
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 1373
 
L-Jay
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 10/8/2012 12:32:33 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by holtnt:

 

L-Jay,

 

 

My question had nothing to do with the ability of Seattle’s defense; I’m questioning Cam Newton’s effort and performance.  I watched most of that game and I saw him bounce 5 balls from a clean pocket to open receivers.  He ignored his leading receiver (Olson) until late 4th quarter.  There were several times he could have pull the ball down and scamper for 10+ yards…  It just looked like he had other interest at stake today in my humble opinion… 

 



Ok, my apologies. I respect your opinion and good luck with your future wagers.
Forum: Pro Football Page 2 of 2  1 2  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.