Messages

Forum Index : Gaming Industry - Non US : Messages
Author: [Gaming Industry - Non US] Topic: IS THERE ANY SERVICE OUT THERE WHO CAN HIT 70%
GADAWG101 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
GADAWG101
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Sep 2011
Posts: 253
Location: Georgia
#1
Posted: 9/14/2011 5:50:32 PM
SINCE FOOTBALL HAS HIT I GET AT LEAST 5 CALLS A WEEK FROM GUYS CLAIMING TO BE FORTUNE TELLERS THAT CAN SEE INTO THE FUTURE AND PICK AT LEAST 70% WINNERS. I LET THEM TALK AND LIST THERE GAMES JUST IN CASE ONE IS EVER THE REAL DEAL CAUSE I WOULD HAVE NO PROBLEM PAYING FOR A LEGITAMATE SERVICE. THE PROBLEM IS THAT SINCE 2001 I HAVENT HAD ANYONE CLOSE. SURE MISS MY NEW YORK CONNECTION FROM 2001. OH IN CASE YOU WERE WONDERING LAST WEEKS PICKS WENT A COOL 3 AND 14. ONE GUINESS WAS ACTUALLY 0-4. HE HASNT CALLED BACK. THE REST CALLED BACK AND MADE EXCUSES TRYING TO GET ME TO COMMIT TO THEM ANYWAY.WTF, IM NEW TO COVERS AND THOUGHT I WOULD THROUGH THAT OUT THERE ALWAYS WILLING TO LISTEN AND LEARN. 
quote
canadiantruth send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
canadiantruth
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 3449
Location: British
              Columbia
#2
Posted: 9/15/2011 3:41:16 PM
I seen you post this elsewhere, but I'll bite.....

No, there are no services that will hit 70% over the long term.  
The best sports betters in the world will not hit 70%....think about it, over 200 games, that would be 140-60.  That is impossible for anything more than maybe one season, if that.

There are some services that will hit maybe 55-60%, but honestly, you can find cappers on this site that can do that for a season or two.  There is just too much variation in sports.  

I am really not sure why anyone would pay for picks.  You are much better off picking a good capper on this site, and simply following their picks for an entire season.  I can name 10 that will bring you profits.  If you then feel like it, donate a portion of your winnings to them. 


quote
Eddy_Winslow send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: bet365 |
Eddy_Winslow
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 2471
Location: Ontario
#3
Posted: 10/4/2011 12:09:52 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by GADAWG101:

SINCE FOOTBALL HAS HIT I GET AT LEAST 5 CALLS A WEEK FROM GUYS CLAIMING TO BE FORTUNE TELLERS THAT CAN SEE INTO THE FUTURE AND PICK AT LEAST 70% WINNERS. I LET THEM TALK AND LIST THERE GAMES JUST IN CASE ONE IS EVER THE REAL DEAL CAUSE I WOULD HAVE NO PROBLEM PAYING FOR A LEGITAMATE SERVICE. THE PROBLEM IS THAT SINCE 2001 I HAVENT HAD ANYONE CLOSE. SURE MISS MY NEW YORK CONNECTION FROM 2001. OH IN CASE YOU WERE WONDERING LAST WEEKS PICKS WENT A COOL 3 AND 14. ONE GUINESS WAS ACTUALLY 0-4. HE HASNT CALLED BACK. THE REST CALLED BACK AND MADE EXCUSES TRYING TO GET ME TO COMMIT TO THEM ANYWAY.WTF, IM NEW TO COVERS AND THOUGHT I WOULD THROUGH THAT OUT THERE ALWAYS WILLING TO LISTEN AND LEARN. 
Let me explain to you how those services calling you work. They call 1000 people (just a random number) they tell half of the ppl to take side A, and the other half to take side B, making sure they are giving a winner to at least 1/2 the ppl they talk to. Then the next nite they do it all over again, and so on.....
quote
soLegit send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
soLegit
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 408
Location: California
#4
Posted: 10/8/2011 1:02:45 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by Eddy_Winslow:

Let me explain to you how those services calling you work. They call 1000 people (just a random number) they tell half of the ppl to take side A, and the other half to take side B, making sure they are giving a winner to at least 1/2 the ppl they talk to. Then the next nite they do it all over again, and so on.....

people have been arrested for doing that.

quote
arizona0714 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
arizona0714
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 22
Location:
#5
Posted: 11/17/2011 11:59:29 AM

I have never seen any service that can pick 70% over the long haul in any sport. While anybody can produce a good streak from time to time, most will settle in between 55%-60% if there any good. However, I would argue (and suspect most touts would agree) that % of wins is not the most important measure anyway, it units. There are touts that can go 7-10 for example on there best NFL (10*, platinum or whatever) plays in a season.

Myself, I would love to talk to the guys that went 3-14. As long as a service is consistent, bad or good, you can make money off em. I make most of my money fading the "experts" and am making my $$ now in NHL. Many services that don't know NHL, but still have the balls to sell picks anyway are squares that take the favorite on the ML, so even when there hitting 50%, there losing on the juice. With discipline and time, you can bury them...

quote
arizona0714 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
arizona0714
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 22
Location:
#6
Posted: 11/17/2011 12:05:03 PM
Oh and to Winslows point, not only do they do that, but they also make money selling your number to all the other scammers as well. Thats why you got 5 calls.....  
quote
bizkilla send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: GTbets.eu |
bizkilla
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 1126
Location:
#7
Posted: 1/16/2012 7:22:55 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by arizona0714:

Oh and to Winslows point, not only do they do that, but they also make money selling your number to all the other scammers as well. Thats why you got 5 calls.....  

I take it that these calls will not stop now. That stinks. Had my current number for 9 years now. Oh well. Lesson learned
quote
Forum Index : Gaming Industry - Non US : Messages
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.