Messages

Forum Index : Poker : Messages
Author: [Poker] Topic: Ultimate Bet
peyton2190 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
peyton2190
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Sep 2003
Posts: 769
Location: United States
#1
Posted: 9/15/2009 7:44:01 AM
Don't know if anyone here plays there, but I highly recommend them now.
 
I started playing there a couple months ago because I needed a change of scenery.
*My VISA works for deposits (no BS declines for online gaming).
*I just won an 8K tourney, requested a cash out the next day, they will actually wire it to your bank account! (I requested a check, though. Comes FEDEX in 5 days.)
 
Just puttin in a word for them, I know how frustrating it can be in the online poker world when there are problems with cashouts. This place is legit so far.
 
 
quote
Silver_Sheriff send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Silver_Sheriff
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jun 2009
Posts: 396
Location:
#2
Posted: 9/15/2009 9:55:59 AM
Let us know when you receive the check. Nice job winning 
quote
peyton2190 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
peyton2190
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Sep 2003
Posts: 769
Location: United States
#3
Posted: 9/16/2009 5:04:01 PM
Holy garbage!
 
I got my check today via FEDEX, quicker than they said it would be.
 
Highly recommend this site.
quote
VegasMaxx send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
VegasMaxx
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 10098
Location:
#4
Posted: 9/16/2009 7:48:34 PM
Whats their slogan  "We dont cheat anymore!"  come join.   Get the darn outta here man with this garbage.
quote
peyton2190 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
peyton2190
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Sep 2003
Posts: 769
Location: United States
#5
Posted: 9/16/2009 8:11:14 PM
Hey now. I'm just trying to help my fellow poker players. I have absolutely no complaints so far.
quote
NFLNightmares send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
NFLNightmares
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 2322
Location:
#6
Posted: 9/16/2009 11:39:47 PM
I have to ask you. What made you decide to deposit with the site UB? The site that had such  widespread cheating going on that it all by itself set the internet poker world back 10 years?
 
Why did you decide to go there and not a site without the dirty history?
 
That no one was punished for by the way.  Serious question I would like to know your reasons.
quote
ChanceP send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
ChanceP
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 3736
Location: California
#7
Posted: 9/17/2009 2:51:00 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by VegasMaxx:

Whats their slogan  "We dont cheat anymore!"  come join.   Get the darn outta here man with this garbage.


THIS

IS HILARIOUS!!!!!
quote
peyton2190 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
peyton2190
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Sep 2003
Posts: 769
Location: United States
#8
Posted: 9/17/2009 4:16:29 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by NFLNightmares:

I have to ask you. What made you decide to deposit with the site UB? The site that had such  widespread cheating going on that it all by itself set the internet poker world back 10 years?
 
Why did you decide to go there and not a site without the dirty history?
 
That no one was punished for by the way.  Serious question I would like to know your reasons.

I just got frustrated and fed up with a couple of other sites that I had accounts at; couldn't break through in tourneys, horrible beats, etc. Decided to give it a try?

Three months now, no problems, Im happy as garbage with Ultimate Bet. They also use different softwafre now than what was running during the cheating scandal.

Here is a link to a recent decision on the scandal.

http://www.ultimatebet.com/poker-news

I mean, I could care less if anyone plays there or not. But, I wanted to share my good experience and maybe help out some others who want a site that pays out with no questions asked!

quote
SOBLATANT send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
SOBLATANT
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 1408
Location: Iceland
#9
Posted: 9/18/2009 4:49:03 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by peyton2190:

Don't know if anyone here plays there, but I highly recommend them now.
 
I started playing there a couple months ago because I needed a change of scenery.
*My VISA works for deposits (no BS declines for online gaming).
*I just won an 8K tourney, requested a cash out the next day, they will actually wire it to your bank account! (I requested a check, though. Comes FEDEX in 5 days.)
 
Just puttin in a word for them, I know how frustrating it can be in the online poker world when there are problems with cashouts. This place is legit so far.
 
 

i agree with you on the cash out part of what youre saying. they pay quickly without a hassle. the software is different too, its the same rigged software as absolute poker.but as all the rest of these sites, the software is rigged to hook you up at first, then give you no winning hands until you hit zero, making you want to rebuy..SO, my big question is how much are they paying you to promote their shady site?

quote
NFLNightmares send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
NFLNightmares
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 2322
Location:
#10
Posted: 9/18/2009 3:09:59 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by peyton2190:

I just got frustrated and fed up with a couple of other sites that I had accounts at; couldn't break through in tourneys, horrible beats, etc. Decided to give it a try?

Three months now, no problems, Im happy as garbage with Ultimate Bet. They also use different softwafre now than what was running during the cheating scandal.

Here is a link to a recent decision on the scandal.

http://www.ultimatebet.com/poker-news

I mean, I could care less if anyone plays there or not. But, I wanted to share my good experience and maybe help out some others who want a site that pays out with no questions asked!

 

Since no legal remedies are being pursued against all the cheaters doesnt the "investigation" seem like a BS  public relations job??

I mean if the police catch someone dead to right breaking the law and then let you go without any charges being filed don't you think something is fishy??

I appreciate your intelligent response and honest discourse about this

quote
peyton2190 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
peyton2190
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Sep 2003
Posts: 769
Location: United States
#11
Posted: 9/18/2009 5:00:33 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by SOBLATANT:

i agree with you on the cash out part of what youre saying. they pay quickly without a hassle. the software is different too, its the same rigged software as absolute poker.but as all the rest of these sites, the software is rigged to hook you up at first, then give you no winning hands until you hit zero, making you want to rebuy..SO, my big question is how much are they paying you to promote their shady site?

 

Well, I am mainly a multi-table tournament player, so the garbage that happens in cash games wont affect me as much.

They arent paying me anything, I could care less if anyone plays there, like i said, just sharing my experience with them.

quote
Fugettaboutit send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Fugettaboutit
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 1941
Location:
#12
Posted: 9/20/2009 9:58:11 AM
I'm glad you won but why would you trust a site that was caught cheating? The funny thing is that it took an outside source to expose them and once Ultimate bet realized that one of there nerds is cheating they tried to cover it up.Ultimate bet is the reason why I don't do online casino's.
quote
ChanceP send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
ChanceP
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 3736
Location: California
#13
Posted: 9/20/2009 6:13:18 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by SOBLATANT:

i agree with you on the cash out part of what youre saying. they pay quickly without a hassle. the software is different too, its the same rigged software as absolute poker.but as all the rest of these sites, the software is rigged to hook you up at first, then give you no winning hands until you hit zero, making you want to rebuy..SO, my big question is how much are they paying you to promote their shady site?





YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! another post from the rig-tard!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
quote
SOBLATANT send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
SOBLATANT
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 1408
Location: Iceland
#14
Posted: 9/21/2009 4:38:39 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by ChanceP:





YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! another post from the rig-tard!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

i think i might have found the stupiest person on earth! chancep!!! still hasnt figured out that these online sites are rigged. amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

quote
TRAIN69
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetOnline.ag |
TRAIN69
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Oct 2002
Posts: 36582
Location: Missouri
#15
Posted: 10/6/2009 11:09:01 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Fugettaboutit:

I'm glad you won but why would you trust a site that was caught cheating? The funny thing is that it took an outside source to expose them and once Ultimate bet realized that one of there nerds is cheating they tried to cover it up.Ultimate bet is the reason why I don't do online casino's.

quote
Forum Index : Poker : Messages
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.