Messages

Forum Index : Poker : Messages
Author: [Poker] Topic: America's Cardroom is ,,,,,
FoolishTool send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Belmont.ag |
FoolishTool
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 593
Location: North Carolina
#1
Posted: 4/10/2012 6:37:36 PM

America's Cardroom is the only internet poker site i've played where i did'nt feel like i was being cheated!!!  It's only been a few thousand hands so far but i can already see a big improvement! Only bad thing is they dont have many players yet, usually around 5 thousand early evening and night. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, the only other poker site that i liked was Pacific poker but they left the USA several years ago ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, i've played at,

fulltilt

pokerstars

UB

absolute

paradise

blackchip (merge network)

party poker and probably 1 or 2 more, at these sites i would get it in good on a regular basis only to come out a loser time after time, especially at blackchip poker, some of these sites seemed to make it too obvious i was gettin screwed, just too many bad beats in a short period of time! ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I used my visa debit card to fund America's Cardroom, they had a few more deposit options too,,,,,,,,,,,, dont know about the withdraw part, aint got that far yet!   ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, anybody else played there long enough to have an opinion?

quote
brainyy send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
brainyy
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jan 2012
Posts: 29
Location:
#2
Posted: 4/10/2012 11:02:34 PM

I have have not played there. But i have heard seveal posters from 2+2 say the same thing that it doesn't feel rigged. But then again half the traffic on 2+2 are probably shills anyways. Do they have freerolls i may give it a shot and if i like what i see make a deposit. It's hard to deposit and feel cofortable with it with whats been going on with online poker.

quote
FoolishTool send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Belmont.ag |
FoolishTool
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 593
Location: North Carolina
#3
Posted: 4/11/2012 1:04:36 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by brainyy:

I have have not played there. But i have heard seveal posters from 2+2 say the same thing that it doesn't feel rigged. But then again half the traffic on 2+2 are probably shills anyways. Do they have freerolls i may give it a shot and if i like what i see make a deposit. It's hard to deposit and feel cofortable with it with whats been going on with online poker.

Dont know about the freerolls but i get a first deposit freeroll this saturday, only 250 bucks though,,,,, maybe there wont be many entrants! ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, i've been playin ring games only so far, no tournaments yet. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, they have a 250k tourney coming up this weekend but i aint going to fool with that.

quote
wizardofroz
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetJamaica.com |
wizardofroz
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 5683
Location: Kentucky
#4
Posted: 4/11/2012 5:46:44 AM

FoolishTool, I used to share your current positive sentiments, but with PokerStars and Ultimate Bet, and I would have recommended them at the time.  However, after experiencing decent success over the first year or so, the cards brutally turned against me.  And I NEVER won anything remotely big after that. 

I would get out while you can, but boredom has a way of sucking us back into ALL these corrupt sites.  With little regulation, the software of ALL these sites is suspect. On top of that, there are probably a few people that have cracked the code and already know the outcome before the cards are dealt.

On another note, it seems like the dumber you play and the more chips you risk, the more the software compensates that player.

 

quote
BookBeater
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
BookBeater
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 1793
Location: Pennsylvania
#5
Posted: 4/11/2012 9:53:32 AM

It's the same server as 5DImes.

Same bad Beat jackpot winners....same tourneys...just a different name

quote
SOBLATANT send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
SOBLATANT
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 1408
Location: Iceland
#6
Posted: 4/11/2012 5:19:36 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by wizardofroz:

FoolishTool, I used to share your current positive sentiments, but with PokerStars and Ultimate Bet, and I would have recommended them at the time.  However, after experiencing decent success over the first year or so, the cards brutally turned against me.  And I NEVER won anything remotely big after that. 

I would get out while you can, but boredom has a way of sucking us back into ALL these corrupt sites.  With little regulation, the software of ALL these sites is suspect. On top of that, there are probably a few people that have cracked the code and already know the outcome before the cards are dealt.

On another note, it seems like the dumber you play and the more chips you risk, the more the software compensates that player.

 


ACR is as rigged as the day is long. I tried it myself and realized I had played on the same software years ago. The best advice is get out while you have a profit, it wont go on like it is right now for you.
These online poker sites are all the same. Been that way from the start, and doesnt look like they will ever change.
If youre an american citizen, that really puts you at a disadvantage. 
quote
SOBLATANT send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
SOBLATANT
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 1408
Location: Iceland
#7
Posted: 4/11/2012 5:39:47 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by brainyy:

I have have not played there. But i have heard seveal posters from 2+2 say the same thing that it doesn't feel rigged. But then again half the traffic on 2+2 are probably shills anyways. Do they have freerolls i may give it a shot and if i like what i see make a deposit. It's hard to deposit and feel cofortable with it with whats been going on with online poker.

quote
SOBLATANT send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
SOBLATANT
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 1408
Location: Iceland
#8
Posted: 4/11/2012 5:44:42 PM
Oops, messed up there. Yes brainyy, agree with you 100% about 2+2 poker forum. They should call it 2+2 shill forum. They try to hide the fact they dont have a money interest in online poker sites, but dont do a very good job of it at all. Getting info from most everyone on there is a bad idea.
quote
FoolishTool send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Belmont.ag |
FoolishTool
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 593
Location: North Carolina
#9
Posted: 4/11/2012 11:20:57 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by SOBLATANT:


ACR is as rigged as the day is long. I tried it myself and realized I had played on the same software years ago. The best advice is get out while you have a profit, it wont go on like it is right now for you.
These online poker sites are all the same. Been that way from the start, and doesnt look like they will ever change.
If youre an american citizen, that really puts you at a disadvantage. 

You're probably right. I've already fired in 50 bucks though, been playin 5/10 cents and have about 87 bucks now. I'll keep playin until it starts lookin fishy and i end up with zero, but if thats the case i wont never make another poker deposit again until it's 100% legal and regulated in the US! ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, i'll update every 3 or 4 days and tell how it's going!  

quote
FoolishTool send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Belmont.ag |
FoolishTool
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 593
Location: North Carolina
#10
Posted: 4/11/2012 11:31:31 PM
Have encountered first problem at Americas cardroom,,,,,, i've been trying to logon to play for about 30 minutes now but it keeps saying "it seems you have one of our other cardrooms open at the moment, this is not allowed"  ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, i dont know what that means, i dont have any other cardrooms on my computer except for pokerstars, and thats just to rail,,  ,,,,,,,,,,,,, so either there having downtime issues or someone has hacked into my account and is playing while i speak!!! ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, probably just a software issue, i'll keep trying,,,,, i did click on the live chat but did'nt get any response, it says 24 hours but nobody ever answered my question ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, also about 12 hours ago i sent support an email asking about the first deposit freeroll but no reply yet!!!!! 
quote
FoolishTool send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Belmont.ag |
FoolishTool
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 593
Location: North Carolina
#11
Posted: 4/12/2012 5:37:10 AM
Finally got hold of support and the problem is that i created a poker account at one of my sportsbooks long ago that belongs to the same network as America's cardroom so they say i have to play there, thing is i never played a hand at the sportsbook because you had to take your whole sportsbook account to the poker room which i did'nt like, cant split it up ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, i can either get my 87 bucks transfered to my sportsbook or  get a check,,,,,,,,,,,,,, i'm going to get a check and say to hell with poker until it finally is 100% legal in the US,,,,,,,,,,,,, theres only a few more places to play and i dont think i want to try those out!!! 
quote
CappaDon send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
CappaDon
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 809
Location:
#12
Posted: 4/12/2012 11:34:32 AM
I had plenty of success playing at sportsbook/players only initially as well.  Then all of a sudden took a nosedive.  Seriously, if you are up get out while you can.  Dont listen to these idiots saying "thats poker".  I cant say for certain having never played at ACR but Im pretty sure that they are all the same.  Whats to stop them when it cant be 100% proven?  I know its been said before but save your $ for the live game.
quote
LaHaterz send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
LaHaterz
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 951
Location: California
#13
Posted: 4/21/2012 3:48:11 PM
i just made a deposit into ACR and will let yall know what i find, so far i hate the software, the sounds make me sick.. As far as im concerned, lock/cake poker software was the best that ever walked...
im playing my 1st $250 guar here in a min...
quote
LaHaterz send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
LaHaterz
Participation Meter
Rookie
Joined: Jan 2008
Posts: 951
Location: California
#14
Posted: 4/24/2012 4:18:43 PM
i just read that amercians can deposit but NOT withdraw, if you try you will be banned
quote
blindside511 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
blindside511
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 0
Location:
#15
Posted: 7/20/2012 3:00:47 PM
i recently made a 49 deposit to acr. Things went well i played tight and started winning went up to about double my deposit. Then all of the sudden in 1 hour suffered horrible bad beats. People calling 2 dollars raises on a .05/.10 table with horrible cards like 8,3 unsuited vs my kk and they flop two pair. Got bad beat multiple times in the hour. Flop would come i would have opened straight and flush draw and would loose to pair. Flops don't seem random. They seem to be setup so you are forced to call. I am not saying its 100 percent rigged. But stuff is fishy and the people who make the rediclous calls are all from the same place like putric ortez or something. At first the site looked legit hands came like they normally would. Then all of a sudden turns into the Merge network. i would not recommend this site to anyone.You can say im a bad poker player and im just crying but thats not the case. I know there is variance but not that much. And as noted on other forums the people from the place i mentioned above have been talked about. Also the weird lagg that happens in an all in hand on the river. Like the computer needs a second to figure out which card will beat your hand. As for anyone who says i just suck at poker and am crying most likely a marketer for ACR. I highly recommend ACR to you. i think you will do fantastic and get what you deserve. But for any true poker player stay away.
quote
blindside511 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
blindside511
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Jul 2012
Posts: 0
Location:
#16
Posted: 7/20/2012 3:09:54 PM
still dont believe me. Read this article. it supports me ideas even more.
http://fulltiltpokerrigged.blogspot.com/ yes i know it says ft but majority of article is about acr
quote
SOBLATANT send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
SOBLATANT
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Aug 2008
Posts: 1408
Location: Iceland
#17
Posted: 7/20/2012 8:31:24 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by blindside511:

i recently made a 49 deposit to acr. Things went well i played tight and started winning went up to about double my deposit. Then all of the sudden in 1 hour suffered horrible bad beats. People calling 2 dollars raises on a .05/.10 table with horrible cards like 8,3 unsuited vs my kk and they flop two pair. Got bad beat multiple times in the hour. Flop would come i would have opened straight and flush draw and would loose to pair. Flops don't seem random. They seem to be setup so you are forced to call. I am not saying its 100 percent rigged. But stuff is fishy and the people who make the rediclous calls are all from the same place like putric ortez or something. At first the site looked legit hands came like they normally would. Then all of a sudden turns into the Merge network. i would not recommend this site to anyone.You can say im a bad poker player and im just crying but thats not the case. I know there is variance but not that much. And as noted on other forums the people from the place i mentioned above have been talked about. Also the weird lagg that happens in an all in hand on the river. Like the computer needs a second to figure out which card will beat your hand. As for anyone who says i just suck at poker and am crying most likely a marketer for ACR. I highly recommend ACR to you. i think you will do fantastic and get what you deserve. But for any true poker player stay away.

No need to second guess yourself. This is not variance. This deal is manipulated, as with all online poker. These things happen to ALL players. Many dont have the balls to admit to it.
quote
Forum Index : Poker : Messages
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.