Messages

Forum Index : Politics : Messages Page 8 of 8 «  4 5 6 7 8  
Author: [Politics] Topic: Virginia Abortion Laws
djbrow
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BookMaker |
djbrow
Participation Meter
Covers Linesmen
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 12881
Location: United States
#176
Posted: 2/25/2012 7:54:30 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Wake2002:

Sorry for the week old response... Appreciate the comments, always a pleasure when I get a chance to post with you on here..even when it is a bit delayed and sporadic on my end...And to think it all began with a boxing

It has been a rough last few years for sure...I guess 3 ACC wins could be considered an improvement over the 1 from last year

Thank god for pitchers and catcher reporting.  Knowing I will get to see Halladay, Lee, and Hamels each take the mound every 5th day in a little over a month helps ease the pain a bit.  The Twins can't possibly be as bad this year, can the?...Oh wait..nevermind...Carl Pavano is your #1 starter

Your coach has to be gone after this year right? Actually, with the dude at GTech, he isn't the worst in the ACC anymore.

As for your Twins comment

I think we may be a little better than people think this year. Certainly better than the 74 wins Vegas has us tabbed for.

quote
captjohn67 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
captjohn67
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 12821
Location: Alabama
#177
Posted: 2/25/2012 9:26:49 AM

state of Alabama has a similar bill in the works (senate bill 12)...could be voted on as early as this coming tuesday according to an article in the birmingham post herald

nice  

quote
be easy send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
be easy
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 15408
Location: Pennsylvania
#178
Posted: 2/25/2012 10:10:11 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by DiscoD69:


Oh the irony!

Logically people who get pregnant 12 times are not responsible people whether they have an abortion 12 times or have 12 children.

It's irresponsible to get pregnant 12 times regardless of the outcome.

Therefore, abortion plays no part in your 'responsible vs. irresponsible people argument.

In fact, I would say it's FAR LESS RESPONSIBLE to have 12 children than 12 abortions considering the footprint every person on the planet leaves behind. 

But then again, you don't care about concrete things, things that you can actually see and has an impact on your life and society (the environment, poverty etc).. you only care about imaginary things that you can't see... that people have told you is real and you should just believe (heaven, hell, 'sin in the eyes of god' etc).  

That's a  position in my book.


OH THE IRONY


quote
be easy send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
be easy
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 15408
Location: Pennsylvania
#179
Posted: 2/25/2012 10:12:04 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by DiscoD69:


I still don't understand this argument. It could be argued that having NO CHILDREN is more responsible than having 3 children. If that is my argument (it is in this debate), I would say it's more responsible to have 3 abortions than 3 children.

Abortion plays no part in your 'responsible people' argument because 'responsible' is a subjective term.


I guess you want to regulate a women's life to the point where she can only have sex/have children how/where/when YOU say so?

Interesting 





Alright Bob, your cover is blown. Hiding behind an alias just to make leftists look worse than they already do. this is one of your best goes at it yet, i must say

friggin hilarious
quote
DiscoD69 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
DiscoD69
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 7897
Location: Canada
#180
Posted: 2/25/2012 10:18:25 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by captjohn67:

state of Alabama has a similar bill in the works (senate bill 12)...could be voted on as early as this coming tuesday according to an article in the birmingham post herald

nice  


Looks like the GOP HQ sent out a memo or something. It's their flavour of the week.

Reminds me of attention person with big egos... and rolling heads 
quote
DiscoD69 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
DiscoD69
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 7897
Location: Canada
#181
Posted: 2/25/2012 10:20:09 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by be easy:






Alright Bob, your cover is blown. Hiding behind an alias just to make leftists look worse than they already do. this is one of your best goes at it yet, i must say

friggin hilarious

At the risk of feeding into your stupidity, do share your concerns about my comments
quote
be easy send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
be easy
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 15408
Location: Pennsylvania
#182
Posted: 2/25/2012 10:28:07 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by DiscoD69:


At the risk of feeding into your stupidity, do share your concerns about my comments


i typed a long response, and then realized it was counter productive to feed into your trolling, so just go ahead living life married to all those faulty assumptions, and scratch your tiny head until it bleeds, wondering why your gods of science and mathematical models, are always wrong
quote
DiscoD69 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
DiscoD69
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 7897
Location: Canada
#183
Posted: 2/25/2012 11:22:20 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by be easy:



i typed a long response, and then realized it was counter productive to feed into your trolling, so just go ahead living life married to all those faulty assumptions, and scratch your tiny head until it bleeds, wondering why your gods of science and mathematical models, are always wrong

'My trolling' now that's a laugh..

Translation: "I have no argument, you were right, and my foot tastes like behind, so I'ma take it out my mouth."

be easy, no need to apologize. I knew you had nothing despite the avalanche of rolling heads, which is why I asked you to clarify. 

Just to point out, the reason I ignore you is so we don't run into these problems. Yet you keep attacking me out of nowhere then 

... just give it up already.


Since mutual respect between us is at rock bottom, there is nowhere to go but up. 
quote
14daroad send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
14daroad
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 9261
Location: Virginia
#184
Posted: 2/25/2012 11:29:32 AM

O yeah, I forget. You ran off because you were caught lying about being a lawyer.



How exactly was I "caught lying" again?

quote
14daroad send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
14daroad
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 9261
Location: Virginia
#185
Posted: 2/25/2012 11:32:19 AM

Understand Roe adopted this position right?


Um, Formally, the Roe Justices argued that life does not begin until live birth.

But of course you wouldn't know that.

quote
DiscoD69 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
DiscoD69
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Mar 2006
Posts: 7897
Location: Canada
#186
Posted: 2/25/2012 11:32:52 AM

VA legislature or open mic night at the Trustfund Baby GOP Comedy Club?

quote
14daroad send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
14daroad
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Aug 2005
Posts: 9261
Location: Virginia
#187
Posted: 2/25/2012 11:34:29 AM
, I was waiting for you to link one post critical of a right winger or supportive of a left wing position. 


Who cares. You're a dishonest hack. 

Do you actually think you have any credibility?

That's why you are claiming to be a doctor this time. 

Ahahahahaha! You're like so funny, bozo!

Really, I like was claiming everywhere I was a doctor!

You're an embarrassment.


quote
zcoach99 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
zcoach99
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 1365
Location: United States
#188
Posted: 2/25/2012 9:13:27 PM

Transvaginal....Love it.

quote
Forum Index : Politics : Messages Page 8 of 8 «  4 5 6 7 8  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.