Like I said, Lakers gonna get swept

Forum: NBA Betting
Author: [NBA Betting] Topic: Like I said, Lakers gonna get swept
Delpo PM Delpo
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 1671
 
Delpo
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 5/14/2012 11:33:26 PM

OKC are a machine.

I dont know why people think the Heat can beat this team.

This is how you come out and play. You bring 100% right off the bat and bitchslap your opponent.

lakers34kb PM lakers34kb
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 25765
 
lakers34kb
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Posted: 5/14/2012 11:34:28 PM
earl24343 PM earl24343
Joined: Apr 2012
Posts: 924
 
earl24343
Participation Meter
Rookie
Posted: 5/14/2012 11:36:18 PM
Without Bosh the title is OKC's to lose
khoiquach PM khoiquach
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 2484
 
khoiquach
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 5/14/2012 11:37:24 PM
Kobe, just quit and sit down, man.

You're down 33 pts.

The fans wanted to see a close game, this is not worth their money.



DickyR PM DickyR
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 3108
 
DickyR
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 5/14/2012 11:37:47 PM
Let me help you here.
Russell is prone to turnovers and mistakes (when guarded properly)
Ramon Sessions blows on both sides of the ball. 
Lebron can handle DURANT no problem.
Who stops Harden ? Not sure about that one he is just a pure player.
OKC can be beat.
I think you should focus more on SA.
The Spurs are WAY deeper than OKC and that is scary as hell for OKC.

Delpo PM Delpo
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 1671
 
Delpo
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 5/14/2012 11:37:51 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by earl24343:

Without Bosh the title is OKC's to lose

Bosh wouldnt make much difference.

Ibaka and Perkins would smack him around like a little girl.

bigfrank777 PM bigfrank777
Joined: Mar 2012
Posts: 871
 
bigfrank777
Participation Meter
Rookie
Posted: 5/14/2012 11:38:33 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by earl24343:

Without Bosh the title is OKC's to lose
      agreedcthis team looks old 
714cuzzin PM 714cuzzin
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 12653
 
714cuzzin
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 5/14/2012 11:39:30 PM
Oh shuttup whos gonna get swept.  U crazy. There like more games to go!!!
DickyR PM DickyR
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 3108
 
DickyR
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 5/14/2012 11:39:32 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by lakers34kb:


How could have been comfortable with Ramon Sessions running your point ? 
Chris Paul in there and they beat OKC.
Delpo PM Delpo
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 1671
 
Delpo
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 5/14/2012 11:39:44 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by DickyR:

Let me help you here.
Russell is prone to turnovers and mistakes (when guarded properly)
Ramon Sessions blows on both sides of the ball. 
Lebron can handle DURANT no problem.
Who stops Harden ? Not sure about that one he is just a pure player.
OKC can be beat.
I think you should focus more on SA.
The Spurs are WAY deeper than OKC and that is scary as hell for OKC.

Depth becomes more and more useless when you get to the conference finals.

Like Pop is gonna roll out guys who are #8-10 on the depth chart in massive games against a elite team.

Guys like Green, Splitter, Mills etc might look good against UTAH but they wont have the same effect against a team like OKC.

You make it sound like OKC doesnt have depth, which they do.

DickyR PM DickyR
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 3108
 
DickyR
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 5/14/2012 11:40:30 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Delpo:

Bosh wouldnt make much difference.

Ibaka and Perkins would smack him around like a little girl.


If Heat make it to the Finals Bosh will be back.
Delpo PM Delpo
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 1671
 
Delpo
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 5/14/2012 11:41:58 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by DickyR:


If Heat make it to the Finals Bosh will be back.

Thats great.

Im a raptors fan. This guy is a joke when he faces tough physical defenders.

Ibaka and Perkins would body him up and he would force tons of bad jumpshots.

Lefty1981 PM Lefty1981
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 2297
 
Lefty1981
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 5/14/2012 11:42:00 PM
And then westbrook has a 5-20 game and you'll start a thread saying how stupid Westbrook is......
Daywalker331 PM Daywalker331
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 1269
 
Daywalker331
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 5/14/2012 11:43:55 PM

Putting the CART before the HORSE... Doesn't OKC have to beat the SPUR's first to play the Heat? 

Delpo PM Delpo
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 1671
 
Delpo
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 5/14/2012 11:45:44 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by Lefty1981:

And then westbrook has a 5-20 game and you'll start a thread saying how stupid Westbrook is......

He doesnt have to go off for the Thunder to roll the Lakers.

Lakers are old and slow.

Way too much speed and skill from OKC for the Lakers to handle.

DickyR PM DickyR
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 3108
 
DickyR
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 5/14/2012 11:46:44 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Delpo:

Depth becomes more and more useless when you get to the conference finals.

Like Pop is gonna roll out guys who are #8-10 on the depth chart in massive games against a elite team.

Guys like Green, Splitter, Mills etc might look good against UTAH but they wont have the same effect against a team like OKC.

You make it sound like OKC doesnt have depth, which they do.


Delpo I am gonna try the nice route instead of making a FOOL of you.

GREEN starts for SA. They added DIAW and Captain Jack.

The bench is Blair or Leonard with MANU, Sjack, Bonner, Neal, Splitter, Mills and Anderson. 

Seriously they are deepest team in the NBA. OKC has who ?

HARDEN thats about it.

Cook ? Collison ? Fisher ? Mohammed ?

Manu, Sjack, Bonner and Neal will wipe the floor with those guys.

Open your eyes buddy. Really.

OKC is dismantling a shitty Lakers team who was just pushed to 7 by a scrappy Denver team.
P4P PM P4P
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 8848
 
P4P
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 5/14/2012 11:52:03 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Delpo:

OKC are a machine.

I dont know why people think the Heat can beat this team.

This is how you come out and play. You bring 100% right off the bat and bitchslap your opponent.



The next time OKC will play the Heat is in the 2012-13 regular season
DickyR PM DickyR
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 3108
 
DickyR
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 5/15/2012 12:06:21 AM
Delpo any response ?
JackSmack PM JackSmack
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 11925
 
JackSmack
Participation Meter
All-Star
Posted: 5/15/2012 1:10:37 AM

Alright

Alright

Alright!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

 

DickyR PM DickyR
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 3108
 
DickyR
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 5/15/2012 11:36:47 PM
Delpo how do the Spurs look ? 
JackSmack PM JackSmack
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 11925
 
JackSmack
Participation Meter
All-Star
Posted: 5/15/2012 11:39:50 PM

duncan looks like a new man

 

Green never plaed like this for the cavs

trying2makeabuk PM trying2makeabuk
Joined: Aug 2011
Posts: 2022
 
trying2makeabuk
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 5/15/2012 11:48:27 PM
SPURS LOOK FUCKIN GREAT. okc wont be able to hang with the spurs... popovich with his adjustments alone is good for 1.5 wins in a series.
bee28s PM bee28s
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 1799
 
bee28s
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 5/15/2012 11:58:10 PM
Spurs all the way, they clicking on all cylinders...... Clipps get swept
Posted using a mobile device.
P4P PM P4P
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 8848
 
P4P
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 5/16/2012 12:07:34 AM
As I've been saying for weeks, just sit back and wait for one of the best series of all-time. If you're not excited for Spurs/Thunder then you are not a fan of the NBA
714cuzzin PM 714cuzzin
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 12653
 
714cuzzin
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 5/19/2012 11:06:39 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by 714cuzzin:

Oh shuttup whos gonna get swept.  U crazy. There like more games to go!!!



ding ding ding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Forum: NBA Betting
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.