Luckiest kid Ever

Forum: The Archives Page 2 of 2  1 2  
Author: [The Archives] Topic: Luckiest kid Ever
AlexPKeaton PM AlexPKeaton
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 10251
Florida
 
AlexPKeaton
Participation Meter
Posted: 8/24/2009 1:18:49 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by SecondAgain:



your comments in this thread say otherwise

oh wait, you didn't know her age. Nor did you bother to find out before trying to be funny, nor did you apologise after you made degrading comments about a fellow posters very young daughter.

but its all ok because you said it

Please provide proof he has a daughter
Please provide proof he has only  one daughter
Please provide proof his only daughter is 8 years old.

( I expect <crickets> )

dl36 PM dl36
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 27598
United States
 
dl36
Participation Meter
Posted: 8/24/2009 3:03:32 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by AlexPKeaton:

Please provide proof he has a daughter
Please provide proof he has only  one daughter
Please provide proof his only daughter is 8 years old.

( I expect )

LOL!

Alex has this huge reaction to child molestation and then in a creapy/stalkerish manner he starts wanting information on people's children?

I think this is a simple case of "doth protest too much"...  Alot of child molestors fit this basic pattern...  Many of them are these CONSERVATIVE, religious, moralistic people on the outside and quick to condemn others, but on their inside they are hypocrits and use their agenda to mask their true intentions...

Alex is a classic child molestor or closet guy profile...  Anyone who spends all this time with politics, criticising the president, an avatar about debt, is just using a "red herring" type of strategy to hide his perverse and deviant desires...

So obvious it is stupid...

Others who fit this profile:

Catholic preists that molest children...

Republican Senator Larry Craig http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,295005,00.html

Mind you a republican senator who is caught trying to engage in guy acts is different then adultery, because of the conservative religious/political position towards homosexuals and then engaging in the opposite... So a republican engaging in adultery is not the same thing...

Alex please stop engaging in your silly rhetoric on covers go back to your jailbait, child porn webpages

gfinger PM gfinger
Joined: Jun 2003
Posts: 8178
United States
 
gfinger
Participation Meter
Posted: 8/24/2009 3:13:30 PM
I can't believe that not only was this kid getting some solid older box, he was getting some solid money for it to boot. Now why in the world would you ever ruin something like that? What an idiot. Wait to he gets older and realizes that you end of paying for box one way or another.
samuelsosa PM samuelsosa
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 10988
United States
 
samuelsosa
Participation Meter
Posted: 8/24/2009 5:02:18 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by AlexPKeaton:

Please provide proof he has a daughter
Please provide proof he has only  one daughter
Please provide proof his only daughter is 8 years old.

( I expect )

Please provide proof you are not a child molester.

( I expect )

SecondAgain PM SecondAgain
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 25922
Djibouti
 
SecondAgain
Participation Meter
Posted: 8/24/2009 8:55:04 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by AlexPKeaton:

Please provide proof he has a daughter
Please provide proof he has only  one daughter
Please provide proof his only daughter is 8 years old.

( I expect )



is that the best you ould come up with?

because I take him on his word that he has a daughter, he is not a proven compulsive liar like you
because in the thread he says he has a daughter, not that it would matter how many daughters he has
please provide proof that she is over 18, and therefore making your comments in some sick way acceptable

please stop making a fool of yourself.


be easy PM be easy
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 15420
Pennsylvania
 
be easy
Participation Meter
Posted: 8/24/2009 9:05:03 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by dl36:

LOL!

Alex has this huge reaction to child molestation and then in a creapy/stalkerish manner he starts wanting information on people's children?

I think this is a simple case of "doth protest too much"...  Alot of child molestors fit this basic pattern...  Many of them are these CONSERVATIVE, religious, moralistic people on the outside and quick to condemn others, but on their inside they are hypocrits and use their agenda to mask their true intentions...

Alex is a classic child molestor or closet guy profile...  Anyone who spends all this time with politics, criticising the president, an avatar about debt, is just using a "red herring" type of strategy to hide his perverse and deviant desires...

So obvious it is stupid...

Others who fit this profile:

Catholic preists that molest children...

Republican Senator Larry Craig http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,295005,00.html

Mind you a republican senator who is caught trying to engage in guy acts is different then adultery, because of the conservative religious/political position towards homosexuals and then engaging in the opposite... So a republican engaging in adultery is not the same thing...

Alex please stop engaging in your silly rhetoric on covers go back to your jailbait, child porn webpages





I always just dismissed him as a jerk-off that got off on being an fool, but sounds like you hit the nail on the head

nevertheless, the guy is a compulsive liar and attention person, so he gets off on getting acknowledged either way
samuelsosa PM samuelsosa
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 10988
United States
 
samuelsosa
Participation Meter
Posted: 8/25/2009 12:21:52 AM
I'll admit once I said something about someones daughter but quickly backtracked and included "18yr old daughter"...........talking about someones 8yr old daughter is fuckin' sick. APK you are a sick darn
CountNo_Account PM CountNo_Account
Joined: Dec 2004
Posts: 7738
Iceland
 
CountNo_Account
Participation Meter
Posted: 8/25/2009 12:55:31 AM
Wow



just
wow


This is really working out well for you, eh Alex?


Jackass...
BarryDingle31 PM BarryDingle31
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 1194
 
BarryDingle31
Participation Meter
Posted: 8/25/2009 4:24:58 PM
CountNo_Account
 
 
What is with your crazy obsession with teacher-student sexual relations?
 
 
 
It's fuckin sick and terrible story for all people involved. 
 
 
cacabware PM cacabware
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 11636
Massachusetts
 
cacabware
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/18/2010 9:24:53 AM
cacabware PM cacabware
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 11636
Massachusetts
 
cacabware
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/18/2010 9:25:41 AM

How many times can APK be embarrassed in a 1 year span.............

HutchEmAll PM HutchEmAll
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 38669
Minnesota
 
HutchEmAll
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/18/2010 12:42:09 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by BarryDingle31:

CountNo_Account
 
 
What is with your crazy obsession with teacher-student sexual relations?
 
 
 
It's fuckin sick and terrible story for all people involved. 
 
 

You guys need to take this less seriously.  As an adult, there is nothing wrong with having a little, "man, wouldn't that have been great" discussion about being taken advantage of by an older woman.  I dated and older woman when I was younger (I was legal) and it was FN hot. 

I think Count understands the illegal nature of the deal...it's just an FN chat room....as Hound used to say...a fantasy world as such. 

Let's face it, many of us were sexually active with other students of similar age at that time....is it really that crazy just because the women is older...and a teacher.  Yeah, I know, it's illegal.  But it's not that different then what is going on anyway (kids having sex with each other).  Don't condone it, but let's not go crazy just because we have a little fun with it. 

Spitfire15 PM Spitfire15
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 13392
Turks and
              Caicos Islands
 
Spitfire15
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/18/2010 1:48:16 PM
APK is gettin owned

$1500 to hit that would be amazing Poor kid didn't realize that once he talked he wasn't going to get it anymore.
Dsn150 PM Dsn150
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 11277
Florida
 
Dsn150
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/19/2010 2:50:23 AM
cpfs146 PM cpfs146
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 1162
Colorado
 
cpfs146
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/19/2010 3:47:45 AM
But She's a Woman
NoParlays PM NoParlays
Joined: Jan 2010
Posts: 1722
Nevada
 
NoParlays
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/20/2010 12:54:18 AM
What I don't understand is how a grown woman enjoys a boy's sexual company.  I mean, is he hung like a horse? Is it that she likes the fact she is doing something wrong? What attracts a woman to a boy? Is it daddy issues?  It's pretty disgusting but I sure wish I was taken advantage of when I was younger by some of the female teachers.  But there weren't any hot ones.  These young girls went into these profession in late 90's I think.  I remember all teachers being 40 or higher. 
The Hawk PM The Hawk
Joined: Jul 2006
Posts: 17628
Arizona
 
The Hawk
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/20/2010 4:01:55 PM
Helper Junior High

Guess it's Helper yourself!
dl36 PM dl36
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 27598
United States
 
dl36
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/21/2010 5:45:24 PM

Thread of the year?

 

What happened to APK?

Or what alias is the douchebad using now?

Gold_Rush PM Gold_Rush
Joined: Dec 2008
Posts: 7850
California
 
Gold_Rush
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/21/2010 7:19:46 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by gfinger:

I can't believe that not only was this kid getting some solid older box, he was getting some solid money for it to boot. Now why in the world would you ever ruin something like that? What an idiot. Wait to he gets older and realizes that you end of paying for box one way or another.

Absolutely, one day  he will realize that
Lou PM Lou
Joined: May 2001
Posts: 4487
Canada
 
Lou
Participation Meter
Posted: 1/22/2010 10:10:11 AM
Forum: The Archives Page 2 of 2  1 2  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.