Messages

Forum Index : Pro Hockey : Messages
Author: [Pro Hockey] Topic: Los Angeles at New Jersey (05/30/2012)
Covers send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
Covers
Participation Meter
Covers Referee
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 61
Location: Ireland
#1
Posted: 5/25/2012 11:13:44 PM

Away: Los Angeles [52-29 SU]
Home: New Jersey [60-33 SU]

Game Time: 8:00 PM
Stadium: Prudential Center

Recent Meetings:
10/25/11 - NJ 3 vs. LA 0
10/13/11 - LA 1 vs. NJ 2

Team Leaders:

Los Angeles:
Goals: Anze Kopitar 25
Assists: Anze Kopitar 51
Goals Against: Jonathan Quick 1.95

New Jersey:
Goals: Ilya Kovalchuk 37
Assists: Patrik Elias 52
Goals Against: Johan Hedberg 2.22

More:
Live Odds
In-Depth Matchup Information
Consensus Betting Information

quote
ncdcbag
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Sports Interaction |
ncdcbag
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 264
Location: California
#2
Posted: 5/29/2012 11:01:43 PM
this series will go 6 games
quote
ICEman83 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
ICEman83
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 12378
Location: New York
#3
Posted: 5/30/2012 4:40:13 AM

agreed

NJD in 6,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

quote
bluephinn send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Pinnacle Sports |
bluephinn
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 4059
Location: Australia
#4
Posted: 5/30/2012 7:01:15 AM
And here we go again.....Unlike previous seasons it`s 6th v 8th in the Lord Stanley cup final..mmm `tis Interesting too say the least..
I cannot pick this matchup until I see some ice time between the 2 sides that are so much alike however yet so different..Game 1 is normally a crack shot and most mugs look for things such as ML movement  to get a read on the the mode of thought..I for one say that the Kings are way over valued in this one due to the age factor..With a net minded like Marty and his puck handling skills not too mention his experience I cannot help but see some value in going the homies first ring off the bat...
DEVILS-[-103]
_-
CJ..Your best wishes have not gone unnoticed..Well done my friend..You have aligned the moon with the worm and now it`s the sun...


Mon-E...Bring on Euro `12-{Viva Italia}.....`n the maillot jeune.{Not sure.} I have not the bankroll nor the time for this mad bull pen disease with diamonds on the ends of rings without wings..Denny was right...Shoot them all and them fink....\
____________

BOLA
quote
easypics send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
easypics
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 2589
Location: Christmas
              Islands
#5
Posted: 5/30/2012 12:12:34 PM
Kings may have speed  n' size advantage over Devils,however
Devs have battled all along while Kings have not,giving Devs conditioning edge over Kings who have been comfortably whippin' Left coast Starbuckers  far from the rumble jungles of Philly n' Broadway .

  

Agreeing with Phinn Wisdom, no need $plurgin' on $eries. Iced patience brings in Ca$h with Monsieur Brodeur wearin' one more Championship Ring.

Temptation a knockin'. . .

Really Love Devils tonite 

3 - 1 

BOLA

Mr.Phinn...Way my wallet sees it, as long as Moyer n' Suppan are tossin' Doughnuts, reckon' Mad Bullpen does'nt stand in the way of Ben Frank's Green Icing...Don't eat the worm Mon Colonel !

*     . °
.   °   * 
*
quote
kgbehr send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Mandalay Bay |
kgbehr
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 59
Location: California
#6
Posted: 5/30/2012 12:55:20 PM
I'll be the first to admit I've got some bias on this call but I'm riding LA Kings in 6!! 
quote
MrMannix send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
MrMannix
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 3324
Location: United States
#7
Posted: 5/30/2012 6:39:08 PM
New Jersey to win series +155
GLTA
quote
MrMannix send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
MrMannix
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 3324
Location: United States
#8
Posted: 5/30/2012 6:41:21 PM
New Jersey ml
GLTA
quote
dubsak send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
dubsak
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 262
Location: United States
#9
Posted: 5/30/2012 6:58:48 PM
I think both goalies show up and this game is 1-1 or 1-0 late in the 3rd. It can go either way at that point, I'm leaning Kings but am already in on the

Under 4.5

GL 
quote
Coloneljim
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
Coloneljim
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 12410
Location:
#10
Posted: 5/30/2012 8:04:41 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by bluephinn:

And here we go again.....Unlike previous seasons it`s 6th v 8th in the Lord Stanley cup final..mmm `tis Interesting too say the least..
I cannot pick this matchup until I see some ice time between the 2 sides that are so much alike however yet so different..Game 1 is normally a crack shot and most mugs look for things such as ML movement  to get a read on the the mode of thought..I for one say that the Kings are way over valued in this one due to the age factor..With a net minded like Marty and his puck handling skills not too mention his experience I cannot help but see some value in going the homies first ring off the bat...
DEVILS-[-103]
_-
CJ..Your best wishes have not gone unnoticed..Well done my friend..You have aligned the moon with the worm and now it`s the sun...


Mon-E...Bring on Euro `12-{Viva Italia}.....`n the maillot jeune.{Not sure.} I have not the bankroll nor the time for this mad bull pen disease with diamonds on the ends of rings without wings..Denny was right...Shoot them all and them fink....\
____________

BOLA
Good Luck phinn  If Marty is on they will be tough to beat at home. I'm kicking back and watching, without a wager May the force be with you bp
quote
Coloneljim
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
Coloneljim
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 12410
Location:
#11
Posted: 5/30/2012 8:12:49 PM
[Quote: Originally Posted by easypics]
Kings may have speed  n' size advantage over Devils,however
Devs have battled all along while Kings have not,giving Devs conditioning edge over Kings who have been comfortably whippin' Left coast Starbuckers  far from the rumble jungles of Philly n' Broadway .

  

Agreeing with Phinn Wisdom, no need $plurgin' on $eries. Iced patience brings in Ca$h with Monsieur Brodeur wearin' one more Championship Ring.

Temptation a knockin'. . .

Really Love Devils tonite 

3 - 1 

BOLA

Mr.Phinn...Way my wallet sees it, as long as Moyer n' Suppan are tossin' Doughnuts, reckon' Mad Bullpen does'nt stand in the way of Ben Frank's Green Icing...Don't eat the worm Mon Colonel !

*     . °
.   °   * 
*
[/Quote  Aahhh Senor Colonel spit the worm back into the bottle. Only the tequila for me...Trying to save my meager bankroll for the Belmont. Can't afford to lose mi dinero on el diablos. Good luck to my favorite cappers, Mon e-pics & the phinn New York here I come. Belmont Park next Saturday
quote
MrMannix send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
MrMannix
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 3324
Location: United States
#12
Posted: 5/30/2012 11:26:25 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by MrMannix:

New Jersey ml
GLTA

quote
MrMannix send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
MrMannix
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Apr 2008
Posts: 3324
Location: United States
#13
Posted: 6/12/2012 5:48:25 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by MrMannix:

New Jersey to win series +155
GLTA

quote
m33w99
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: WSEX |
m33w99
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 64
Location: California
#14
Posted: 6/12/2012 6:04:57 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by kgbehr:

I'll be the first to admit I've got some bias on this call but I'm riding LA Kings in 6!! 

 

quote
Forum Index : Pro Hockey : Messages
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.