New York at New England (02/05/2012)

Forum: Pro Football Page 10 of 10 «  6 7 8 9 10  
Author: [Pro Football] Topic: New York at New England (02/05/2012)
usmail PM usmail
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 626
Texas
 
usmail
Participation Meter
quote#226
Posted: 2/5/2012 9:17:42 PM

NY IS NOT GOING TO WIN THIS GAME.

 

usmail PM usmail
Joined: Nov 2009
Posts: 626
Texas
 
usmail
Participation Meter
quote#227
Posted: 2/5/2012 9:54:08 PM
brady dynasty is down from here
ewillie169 PM ewillie169
Joined: Nov 2008
Posts: 984
Nevada
 
ewillie169
Participation Meter
quote#228
Posted: 2/5/2012 10:11:58 PM
congrats gmen and gmen backers
jgenti PM jgenti
Joined: Feb 2008
Posts: 674
 
jgenti
Participation Meter
quote#229
Posted: 2/5/2012 10:35:29 PM
i lv itttttttttttttt
JakeC PM JakeC
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 198
Nevada
 
JakeC
Participation Meter
quote#230
Posted: 2/5/2012 10:51:59 PM
Yet another Super Bowl where Vegas takes the square money.......

LARGE!!!
picc818 PM picc818
Joined: Jun 2002
Posts: 2593
United States
 
picc818
Participation Meter
quote#231
Posted: 2/5/2012 10:59:08 PM
978whereisleep PM 978whereisleep
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 235
Massachusetts
 
978whereisleep
Participation Meter
quote#232
Posted: 2/6/2012 1:01:08 AM
giants got LUCKY person
rekamyenoM PM rekamyenoM
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 20845
Nevada
 
rekamyenoM
Participation Meter
quote#233
Posted: 2/6/2012 4:22:08 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by rekamyenoM:

Pats +14.5 

coverplex PM coverplex
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 86
Florida
 
coverplex
Participation Meter
quote#234
Posted: 2/6/2012 7:14:00 AM
[Quote: Originally Posted by usmail]

NY IS NOT GOING TO WIN THIS GAME.

 

[did you mean the NY Knicks? Giants were lucky but also did not get a few calls either. But the Gmen were clearly the better team coming in.]
easypics PM easypics
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 2635
Christmas
              Islands
 
easypics
Participation Meter
quote#235
Posted: 2/6/2012 8:28:28 AM
[Quote: Originally Posted by easypics] 

This is one of the few years betting superbowls via 8- 2 track record that I really feel uneasy picking sides. I sense a dogfight with either team winning by 4 and there lies imo best value play ,betting Giants to win between 1 - 6 pts @ 4/ 1 n' Pats to win between 1- 6 @ 7/2. 
As last year, hope little voice is as accurate nailing pretty much exact score n' sides via numerology calculations.2012 Superbowl 46 = 10 via numerology sense ,hence 1 . First thing that came to mind....Eli # 10 bet as MVP n' Mario Manningham 82 ( 10 ) for side bet fun. 



[/Quote]                   " 10 "

                            


  # 10 ELI  MVP 

 (  # 91 Tuck = 10 via numerology...  Runner up MVP ) 

GIANTS win between 1 - 6 pts @ 4 - 1    

PATS win bet. 1 - 6 pts @ 7/2     

TOTAL @ 55 +    

Yes Brady set " records "  10 for 10 TD drive ...
16 straight completions...SB record 96 yard drive....
10 - 9 Halftime lead...

In a losing cause....In a nutshell....

  Bill Belichick 

GIANTS Time of possession = 37 minutes ( lol ) 3 + 7 = 10


                         $UPER BOWL 46
                            ( 4 + 6 = 10 )

                             Coincidence ?

                                   

           GRAT$ Mon Colonel n'  all Gigante fan$ !
                        
 
                                    Bon Voyage Vue !


          " Giants don't belong in the Superbwl "


bigcat33 PM bigcat33
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 95
 
bigcat33
Participation Meter
quote#236
Posted: 2/6/2012 8:32:49 AM
Congrats to the G-MEN. They are the better team. Manning played better than Brady also. NY had a better running game and better defense. Pats need to get a running game and improve their defense if they want to win another Super Bowl. Can't expect Brady to win these games alone.
easypics PM easypics
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 2635
Christmas
              Islands
 
easypics
Participation Meter
quote#237
Posted: 2/6/2012 8:35:47 AM



           


        Just realized last post was #  235 =   Via Numerology =  ?  ?  ? 



easypics PM easypics
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 2635
Christmas
              Islands
 
easypics
Participation Meter
quote#238
Posted: 2/6/2012 8:48:11 AM

     
    
    

   Jeeperz Creeperz


                Just realized my very last post was Posts # 1990 =  ?  ? ?

     1 + 9 + 9 = 19 = 1 + 9 =   

  lol
               

TheQuadYeah PM TheQuadYeah
Joined: Nov 2010
Posts: 1827
 
TheQuadYeah
Participation Meter
quote#239
Posted: 2/6/2012 10:10:26 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by TheQuadYeah:

Here's my final final:

Giants +4.5 and under 56.5

pays +145

Good Luck Everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Over and out - see you on the other side................

Now that's the way to end the year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  

See you all in September!!!!!!!!!!!

wackycracker PM wackycracker
Joined: Apr 2010
Posts: 482
Pennsylvania
 
wackycracker
Participation Meter
quote#240
Posted: 2/6/2012 10:36:33 AM
THERE IS NOTHING BETTER THAN BEING RIGHT EXCEPT BEING A WINNER    
DJNY PM DJNY
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 608
Nevada
 
DJNY
Participation Meter
quote#241
Posted: 2/6/2012 11:46:22 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by DJNY:

History is repeating itself this year from 2008!

2008

Patriots AF = 37 AA = 17 O/U = 11-5

Giants AF = 23 AA = 22 O/U = 8-8

2011

Patriots AF = 32 AA = 20 O/U = 11-5

Giants AF = 25 AA = 23 O/U = 8-7-1

Look at how similar these two seasons have played out.... Another interesting fact that another member brought up is the fact that the only other 2 rematches between QB's in previous superbowls resulted in the same QB winning the rematch.

Everything points to history repeating itself this superbowl...

With the Patriots less potent offence from 2008 and defense and the Giants actually improving since 2008 it is very clear. It's tough to bet against the Hood and Brady, but this game will not be a shocker like it was last time. It's already played out before so don't be fooled.

Final Prediction:

24-21 Giants- WIN

Every Q under - WIN

Under on all Gronk props- WIN

Under on National Anthem- PUSH

Under 46.5 @ +280 - WIN

 



That's how I end the season!
skinnyskins7 PM skinnyskins7
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 90
New York
 
skinnyskins7
Participation Meter
quote#242
Posted: 2/6/2012 3:16:07 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by skinnyskins7:



Some may find this funny but in all honesty largest wager of the day will be on tails baby!...Tails never fails


Damn took the g-men and the under and still lost $ what a retarded bet that 1 was!!!
Coloneljim PM Coloneljim
Joined: Dec 2006
Posts: 13312
 
Coloneljim
Participation Meter
quote#243
Posted: 2/6/2012 4:38:02 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by easypics:

Originally Posted by easypics] 

This is one of the few years betting superbowls via 8- 2 track record that I really feel uneasy picking sides. I sense a dogfight with either team winning by 4 and there lies imo best value play ,betting Giants to win between 1 - 6 pts @ 4/ 1 n' Pats to win between 1- 6 @ 7/2. 
As last year, hope little voice is as accurate nailing pretty much exact score n' sides via numerology calculations.2012 Superbowl 46 = 10 via numerology sense ,hence 1 . First thing that came to mind....Eli # 10 bet as MVP n' Mario Manningham 82 ( 10 ) for side bet fun. 



[/Quote]                   " 10 "

                            


  # 10 ELI  MVP 

 (  # 91 Tuck = 10 via numerology...  Runner up MVP ) 

GIANTS win between 1 - 6 pts @ 4 - 1    

PATS win bet. 1 - 6 pts @ 7/2     

TOTAL @ 55 +    

Yes Brady set " records "  10 for 10 TD drive ...
16 straight completions...SB record 96 yard drive....
10 - 9 Halftime lead...

In a losing cause....In a nutshell....

  Bill Belichick 

GIANTS Time of possession = 37 minutes ( lol ) 3 + 7 = 10


                         $UPER BOWL 46
                            ( 4 + 6 = 10 )

                             Coincidence ?

                                   

           GRAT$ Mon Colonel n'  all Gigante fan$ !
                        
 
                                    Bon Voyage Vue !


          " Giants don't belong in the Superbwl "


G-men and Under it was Mon e-pics

I always said, in the end the cream rises to the top. Nice capping by the both of us my friend.

Gisele got a little worked up today, calling out the Patriot WR'S

Baseball right around the corner.

 

coverplex PM coverplex
Joined: Sep 2006
Posts: 86
Florida
 
coverplex
Participation Meter
quote#244
Posted: 2/6/2012 5:08:24 PM
IT GOES TO SHOW YOU NUMEROLOGY DOES NOT LIE. 

MAKE SURE IT FACTORS IN WITH YOUR WAGERS.

IF NOT YOU ARE BETTING WITH HALF OF THE INFO YOU NEED TO MAKE THE PROPER BETS.

GIANTS WERE THE BETTER TEAM BUT THAT'S NOT THE SOLE REASON THEY WON THE SUPER BOWL.

IT'S ALL IN THE STORY LINE.

THAT'S 11 IN A ROW FOR ME IN THE SUPER BOWL.

CONGRATS TO MY NY GIANTS!!!!
mellowman7883 PM mellowman7883
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 743
Texas
 
mellowman7883
Participation Meter
quote#245
Posted: 2/7/2012 12:56:18 AM
Scooby Dooby Vue where are you?  Giants moneyline yeah as predicted. Congrats Giants backers.


easypics PM easypics
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 2635
Christmas
              Islands
 
easypics
Participation Meter
quote#246
Posted: 2/7/2012 2:17:50 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Coloneljim:

G-men and Under it was Mon e-pics

I always said, in the end the cream rises to the top. Nice capping by the both of us my friend.

Gisele got a little worked up today, calling out the Patriot WR'S

Baseball right around the corner.

 


Yes indeed Mon Colonel...Girls from Santa Catarina are known to scratch n' claw...Reckon' In Gisele's  presence , be dropping balls too !

Baseball ?  Bettin' Posada will not hit a HR in 2012...

lol

    

If @ Calder in April give a shout... Marlins-Cardinals Fish Bowl inauguration April 3 rd will be great !


easypics PM easypics
Joined: Jun 2008
Posts: 2635
Christmas
              Islands
 
easypics
Participation Meter
quote#247
Posted: 2/7/2012 2:22:34 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by coverplex:

IT GOES TO SHOW YOU NUMEROLOGY DOES NOT LIE. 

MAKE SURE IT FACTORS IN WITH YOUR WAGERS.

IF NOT YOU ARE BETTING WITH HALF OF THE INFO YOU NEED TO MAKE THE PROPER BETS.

GIANTS WERE THE BETTER TEAM BUT THAT'S NOT THE SOLE REASON THEY WON THE SUPER BOWL.

IT'S ALL IN THE STORY LINE.

THAT'S 11 IN A ROW FOR ME IN THE SUPER BOWL.

CONGRATS TO MY NY GIANTS!!!!


AMEN TO THE BIG PICTURE !


holtnt PM holtnt
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 8860
Kentucky
 
holtnt
Participation Meter
quote#248
Posted: 2/11/2012 6:52:25 PM

Really late, however Tommy Terrific was just a tad bit off on that pass to a wide open Wes Welker.  Different outcome if that play was made.  With that said...  Nice job New York Giants and Under backers!


New England 

mellowman7883 PM mellowman7883
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 743
Texas
 
mellowman7883
Participation Meter
quote#249
Posted: 3/21/2012 4:01:22 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by coverplex:

IT GOES TO SHOW YOU NUMEROLOGY DOES NOT LIE. 

MAKE SURE IT FACTORS IN WITH YOUR WAGERS.

IF NOT YOU ARE BETTING WITH HALF OF THE INFO YOU NEED TO MAKE THE PROPER BETS.

GIANTS WERE THE BETTER TEAM BUT THAT'S NOT THE SOLE REASON THEY WON THE SUPER BOWL.

IT'S ALL IN THE STORY LINE.

THAT'S 11 IN A ROW FOR ME IN THE SUPER BOWL.

CONGRATS TO MY NY GIANTS!!!!

After watching 84 drop two game changing balls that were super easy catches, I have to agree with you. The Powers That Be utilize numerology and NY was the anointed team. Good call. I sent you a friend request as I have a  huge angle and would like to consult you on the numerology of it. Win win for both of us.
Forum: Pro Football Page 10 of 10 «  6 7 8 9 10  
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.