Do you really know Mitt Romney?

Forum: Politics
Author: [Politics] Topic: Do you really know Mitt Romney?
bandit1010 PM bandit1010
Joined: Mar 2003
Posts: 6625
 
bandit1010
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 1/12/2012 9:15:58 PM

http://www.kingofbain.com/

 

Up to you.

SarasotaSlim PM SarasotaSlim
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 24334
 
SarasotaSlim
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Posted: 1/13/2012 2:49:52 AM

Do you really know Mitt Romney?

Bandit1010,

I don't want another President like the present one,that talks about his ability to create jobs.............

bandit1010 PM bandit1010
Joined: Mar 2003
Posts: 6625
 
bandit1010
Participation Meter
Captain
Posted: 1/14/2012 1:36:55 PM
Me either.  Leaning RP
SarasotaSlim PM SarasotaSlim
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 24334
 
SarasotaSlim
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Posted: 1/14/2012 1:59:26 PM
Not to ridicule Congressman Ron Paul,but he did endorse Green Party candidate Cynthia McKinney -a supporter of strict gun control and anti-Semitic lunatic-  for President in 2008 ..
wallstreetcappers PM wallstreetcappers
Joined: Feb 2003
Posts: 51484
 
wallstreetcappers
Participation Meter
Covers Linesmen
Posted: 1/14/2012 2:31:39 PM
Garbage on both sides of the aisle. 

I dont see a single person in the race worth a crap..

That being said the name badge on the suit doesnt really matter since the poison will still exist irregardless, while the puppets are chasing votes making idiotic promises and bashing each other.


ClubDirt PM ClubDirt
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 24323
 
ClubDirt
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Posted: 1/14/2012 2:40:13 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by SarasotaSlim:

Not to ridicule Congressman Ron Paul,but he did endorse Green Party candidate Cynthia McKinney -a supporter of strict gun control and anti-Semitic lunatic-  for President in 2008 ..


that is very, very unfortunate. 
djbrow PM djbrow
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 14419
 
djbrow
Participation Meter
Covers Linesmen
Posted: 1/14/2012 3:15:01 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by SarasotaSlim:

Do you really know Mitt Romney?

Bandit1010,

I don't want another President like the present one,that talks about his ability to create jobs.............


Who are you supporting? Gingrich?

It looks like Club and I and 5 other Americans are supporting Huntsman.

I'm just cheering for Romney to win the nomination at this point so I can make money on the race.

AcerRubrum PM AcerRubrum
Joined: Feb 2010
Posts: 2098
 
AcerRubrum
Participation Meter
Veteran
Posted: 1/14/2012 3:26:33 PM
That being said the name badge on the suit doesnt really matter since the poison will still exist irregardless, while the puppets are chasing votes making idiotic promises and bashing each other.


:-(  so very true

SarasotaSlim PM SarasotaSlim
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 24334
 
SarasotaSlim
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Posted: 1/14/2012 3:50:38 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by wallstreetcappers:

Garbage on both sides of the aisle. 

I dont see a single person in the race worth a crap..

That being said the name badge on the suit doesnt really matter since the poison will still exist irregardless, while the puppets are chasing votes making idiotic promises and bashing each other.


Like in the NLF draft..some people will say a certain draft year of players isn't worth a crap...but Kurt Warner went on to be considered one of the best undrafted players of all time....and first all-time in completion percentage ....

...and no NFL team was willing to even give him a chance ..

Wallstreetcappers, give peace a chance ..

Vote for Dr. Ron Paul.. the Kurt Warner of this elections draft..

SarasotaSlim PM SarasotaSlim
Joined: Jan 2007
Posts: 24334
 
SarasotaSlim
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Posted: 1/14/2012 4:11:18 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by djbrow:


Who are you supporting? Gingrich?

It looks like Club and I and 5 other Americans are supporting Huntsman.

I'm just cheering for Romney to win the nomination at this point so I can make money on the race.

I figured you would be a Huntsman supporter ...Like Chris Matthews said a few day's ago .. "If I were voting, I’d vote for Huntsman. Because he’s American." 

Of course, if you live in Florida you won't be able to vote for Huntsman because it's a closed primary ....

But, like Chris Matthews if Huntsman doesn't get the nomination who will you be voting for ... Obama ?

ClubDirt PM ClubDirt
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 24323
 
ClubDirt
Participation Meter
Hall of Fame
Posted: 1/14/2012 4:14:11 PM
here's my order

1. huntsman
2. paul
3. obama
4. romney
dl36 PM dl36
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 27850
 
dl36
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 1/14/2012 4:44:16 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by ClubDirt:

here's my order

1. huntsman
2. paul
3. obama
4. romney





I give you credit for simply saying who you support and what order...

Most of the cowards will talk alot about the other side but never actually say who they are backing and why.... Just taking cheap shots and trying to fabricate Spin...
chilitokid PM chilitokid
Joined: Feb 2007
Posts: 10257
 
chilitokid
Participation Meter
All-Star
Posted: 1/14/2012 6:28:43 PM
If you think Government needs to be brought under control and reduced....then Mitt Romney is the perfect person at the exact right time.


I'm no Mitt fan only because of Romneycare and the extortion of the Massachusetts government but Obama has proven to me he's not the man. Too bad someone on the D side doesn't run against him.
wallstreetcappers PM wallstreetcappers
Joined: Feb 2003
Posts: 51484
 
wallstreetcappers
Participation Meter
Covers Linesmen
Posted: 1/14/2012 6:32:42 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by SarasotaSlim:

Like in the NLF draft..some people will say a certain draft year of players isn't worth a crap...but Kurt Warner went on to be considered one of the best undrafted players of all time....and first all-time in completion percentage ....

...and no NFL team was willing to even give him a chance ..

Wallstreetcappers, give peace a chance ..

Vote for Dr. Ron Paul.. the Kurt Warner of this elections draft..


Oh brother..

I seriously would probably vote for any other candidate before I would vote for Paul.

He is the absolute worst on the menu, a generalist destructive career lifer who wants to implode as a means of change.

No thanks..
lordspoint PM lordspoint
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 13120
 
lordspoint
Participation Meter
All-Star
Posted: 1/15/2012 8:14:52 AM
Yes, as usual, we are left with 2 garbage choices in the end. I was hoping Obama would be a better leader but that's not happening so I will vote for whoever runs against him.
Although I am not sure I could vote for RP. Yes he has some good ideas but he has some very whacked ones as well.....may be too far out there for me
Posted using a mobile device.
KOAJ PM KOAJ
Joined: Oct 2005
Posts: 66698
 
KOAJ
Participation Meter
Covers Linesmen
Posted: 1/15/2012 8:36:46 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by lordspoint:

Yes, as usual, we are left with 2 garbage choices in the end. I was hoping Obama would be a better leader but that's not happening so I will vote for whoever runs against him.
Although I am not sure I could vote for RP. Yes he has some good ideas but he has some very whacked ones as well.....may be too far out there for me


please explain. i'd be happy to try and debunk any misconceptions
JEFFMARKETCAP PM JEFFMARKETCAP
Joined: Nov 2002
Posts: 55129
 
JEFFMARKETCAP
Participation Meter
Legend
Posted: 1/15/2012 9:13:20 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by KOAJ:



please explain. i'd be happy to try and debunk any misconceptions
wallstreetcappers PM wallstreetcappers
Joined: Feb 2003
Posts: 51484
 
wallstreetcappers
Participation Meter
Covers Linesmen
Posted: 1/15/2012 11:01:11 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by KOAJ:



please explain. i'd be happy to try and debunk any misconceptions

You have never debunked anything, the issues are well known and obvious.


djbrow PM djbrow
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 14419
 
djbrow
Participation Meter
Covers Linesmen
Posted: 1/15/2012 12:11:17 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by SarasotaSlim:

I figured you would be a Huntsman supporter ...Like Chris Matthews said a few day's ago .. "If I were voting, I’d vote for Huntsman. Because he’s American." 

Of course, if you live in Florida you won't be able to vote for Huntsman because it's a closed primary ....

But, like Chris Matthews if Huntsman doesn't get the nomination who will you be voting for ... Obama ?

If the election were today, yes. I can deal with Romney so I would have to see how things are with the economy in November.

I'm with Wall, though. As intriguing as Paul is in some areas, the isolationist views and desire to eliminate agencies rather than restructure, scares me.

dl36 PM dl36
Joined: Jul 2003
Posts: 27850
 
dl36
Participation Meter
Banned
Posted: 1/15/2012 6:43:42 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by KOAJ:



please explain. i'd be happy to try and debunk any misconceptions


bob doesnt like it when youre not on the same side


Forum: Politics
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.