Messages

Forum Index : Website Promotions : Messages Page 38 of 47 «  36 37 38 39 40   »
Author: [Website Promotions] Topic: BATOR please read...
Iw1nBets send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Iw1nBets
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 58446
Location: Cocos Keeling
              Islands
#926
Posted: 6/5/2012 9:38:22 AM
MP 


saying that garbage about Starwinks daughter.... makes me remember how many times you have said something about my family 
why even go there....seriously why ? 
quote
wmi799
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
wmi799
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 11878
Location: United States
#927
Posted: 6/5/2012 9:55:48 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Iw1nBets:

MP 


saying that garbage about Starwinks daughter.... makes me remember how many times you have said something about my family 
why even go there....seriously why ? 

Because he has no class.

 

quote
AustinHoopDream send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
AustinHoopDream
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 8408
Location: Illinois
#928
Posted: 6/5/2012 11:28:13 AM
quote
Theone324 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Theone324
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 18135
Location: New York
#929
Posted: 6/7/2012 11:25:48 AM
quote
222bad send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
222bad
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Dec 2009
Posts: 10863
Location: United States
#930
Posted: 6/7/2012 11:39:24 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Iw1nBets:

MP 


saying that garbage about Starwinks daughter.... makes me remember how many times you have said something about my family 
why even go there....seriously why ? 
  Once again we've got that " can't change the spots on a leopard" thing, Bets.  Try as much as he wants, once an fool always an fool.  I PM'd starwink  that day and tried to explain that he was only letting MP and the other dickheads get their way by leaving and not posting anymore, but to no avail. I only wish more of the good dudes here would do the same and maybe he'll reconsider.  Way too many of the good posters have been run off by the childish behavior of a few.  What a shame. I know you tried with MP but he will just continue to be what he is, a lonely, miserable fool, that will turn on you in a heartbeat.
quote
wmi799
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
wmi799
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 11878
Location: United States
#931
Posted: 6/7/2012 1:09:28 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by 222bad:

  Once again we've got that " can't change the spots on a leopard" thing, Bets.  Try as much as he wants, once an fool always an fool.  I PM'd starwink  that day and tried to explain that he was only letting MP and the other dickheads get their way by leaving and not posting anymore, but to no avail. I only wish more of the good dudes here would do the same and maybe he'll reconsider.  Way too many of the good posters have been run off by the childish behavior of a few.  What a shame. I know you tried with MP but he will just continue to be what he is, a lonely, miserable fool, that will turn on you in a heartbeat.

Nice for you do PM Starwink and too bad he let a POS like MP1 get the better of him

MP1 is a coward. That is a fact and not an opinion. He gets off on this garbage. Literally. Guys like him have no real friends. I mean just look at the sad people who side with him here! They, like MP1, are always throwing the "I fucked your mom/wife/daughter/girlfriend mouth/behind/box and you ate my load" garbage!

quote
AustinHoopDream send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
AustinHoopDream
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 8408
Location: Illinois
#932
Posted: 6/8/2012 9:32:54 AM
darn you mp
quote
Colts03 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Colts03
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 13061
Location: Texas
#933
Posted: 6/8/2012 6:37:25 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by michaelpaul1:

Sorry if I offended you but I thought that talking to you awhile on this board we were more then friendly and meant you no harm joking with you as most know I am a patriot fan...I hope you win with Greenbay and was gonna wish you luck before I was boxed...there were people talking real garbage in your thread that actually dislike you and me being a friend was boxed?

   michaelpaul1
quote
Theone324 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Theone324
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 18135
Location: New York
#934
Posted: 6/9/2012 12:57:32 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by jay10:

Bator told me to tell you that you will not be invited to his birthday party............and to please stop PMing him with pics of your cock,,,,,,,,,,,

quote
AustinHoopDream send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
AustinHoopDream
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Feb 2006
Posts: 8408
Location: Illinois
#935
Posted: 6/20/2012 12:21:48 PM
Sorry if I offended you but I thought that talking to you awhile on this board we were more then friendly and meant you no harm joking with you as most know I am a patriot fan...I hope you win with Greenbay and was gonna wish you luck before I was boxed...there were people talking real garbage in your thread that actually dislike you and me being a friend was boxed?

quote
Theone324 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Theone324
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 18135
Location: New York
#936
Posted: 6/22/2012 2:35:11 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by michaelpaul1:

Sorry if I offended you but I thought that talking to you awhile on this board we were more then friendly and meant you no harm joking with you as most know I am a patriot fan...I hope you win with Greenbay and was gonna wish you luck before I was boxed...there were people talking real garbage in your thread that actually dislike you and me being a friend was boxed?



quote
Iw1nBets send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Iw1nBets
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Oct 2008
Posts: 58446
Location: Cocos Keeling
              Islands
#937
Posted: 6/22/2012 2:36:32 PM
I think MP could really save his image if he came out with a youtube video singing what he wrote in the first post with a techno remix in the background.... but maybe thats just me 
quote
Theone324 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Theone324
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 18135
Location: New York
#938
Posted: 6/22/2012 2:37:48 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by michaelpaul1:

personally I dont give a f what you and starwink have to say jay10...its none of yer f business...maybe you should get a fn hobby...do something with yer decreted lives...so keep posting and make yourself look like more of a person...


its everyones business now mikey 
quote
Theone324 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Theone324
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 18135
Location: New York
#939
Posted: 6/22/2012 2:38:04 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Iw1nBets:

I think MP could really save his image if he came out with a youtube video singing what he wrote in the first post with a techno remix in the background.... but maybe thats just me 



quote
THE-KID
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
THE-KID
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 4540
Location: South Carolina
#940
Posted: 6/22/2012 7:08:01 PM
quote
THE-KID
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
THE-KID
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 4540
Location: South Carolina
#941
Posted: 6/22/2012 7:09:19 PM
If anyone here needed to kill off a persona and start a new alias, it's this prick! I've never seen someone ask for so many helpings of garbage in the face!
quote
Theone324 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Theone324
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 18135
Location: New York
#942
Posted: 6/22/2012 8:54:29 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by THE-KID:

If anyone here needed to kill off a persona and start a new alias, it's this prick! I've never seen someone ask for so many helpings of garbage in the face!

quote
FrankT55 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Station |
FrankT55
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 752
Location: Nevada
#943
Posted: 6/23/2012 1:49:10 AM
theone wmi and autin should get fucked in the behind by a stick with nails on it, they are the worst people, worse than sandusky, they should be put in jail for there disrespect
quote
Theone324 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Theone324
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 18135
Location: New York
#944
Posted: 6/25/2012 10:49:19 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Hugh_Jorgan:

Just got the call …

It was bator, he asked me to tell you to stop sending him twitter messages expressing your undying love for him. He also requests that you discontinue sending him those pics of your cock and balls. 
He appreciates your cooperation in this matter 



quote
165yds
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
165yds
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 13183
Location: United States
#945
Posted: 6/25/2012 4:00:28 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by FrankT55:

theone wmi and autin should get fucked in the behind by a stick with nails on it, they are the worst people, worse than sandusky, they should be put in jail for there disrespect

Birds of a feather..... Don't waste your time or breath on these fool.

quote
wmi799
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
wmi799
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 11878
Location: United States
#946
Posted: 6/25/2012 4:07:34 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by 165yds:

Birds of a feather..... Don't waste your time or breath on these fool.

You tell 'em RJ! It is nice to see you side with yet ANOTHER fraud and SAF! IT is amazing how you seek these guys out and agree with them

quote
Theone324 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Theone324
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 18135
Location: New York
#947
Posted: 6/25/2012 4:08:42 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by wmi799:

You tell 'em RJ! It is nice to see you side with yet ANOTHER fraud and SAF! IT is amazing how you seek these guys out and agree with them



RJ will agree with anyone that believes  the diarrhea that spews out of his mouth.
quote
wmi799
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
wmi799
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Mar 2010
Posts: 11878
Location: United States
#948
Posted: 6/25/2012 4:21:33 PM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by Theone324:



RJ will agree with anyone that believes  the diarrhea that spews out of his mouth.

Yep! The fake people here stick together and RJ is as fake as they come

quote
THE-KID
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
THE-KID
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Nov 2007
Posts: 4540
Location: South Carolina
#949
Posted: 6/27/2012 5:33:25 PM
This is first page garbage! 
quote
Colts03 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
Colts03
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 13061
Location: Texas
#950
Posted: 6/27/2012 5:39:19 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by wmi799:

Yep! The fake people here stick together and RJ is as fake as they come


maybe....

RJ = 165 = FrankT55 = insaneSally = rookieBalboa

wouldn't surprise me 1 bit 
quote
Forum Index : Website Promotions : Messages Page 38 of 47 «  36 37 38 39 40   »
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.