Messages

Forum Index : Gaming Industry - US : Messages
Author: [Gaming Industry - US] Topic: 5 Dimes withdrawal-talk to a manager?
strongy78 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
strongy78
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 41
Location:
#1
Posted: 4/10/2012 1:52:41 AM
I requested a payout today via WU for $945.00.  I checked later on today to see if they had processed it.  Well they didnt.  I got onto chat and asked why they didnt process it.  The guy said that I would have to come back in the morning and talk to a manager.  Wouldnt tell me why it was not processed or anything.  Anyone else have this happen to them?  What do you think it could be?  Any help or replies are always appreciated.  Thanks guys!
quote
strongy78 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
strongy78
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 41
Location:
#2
Posted: 4/10/2012 11:41:12 AM
Just got off the phone with 5 dimes regarding the situation above so if anyone else runs into it, hope this gives some clarity/help.

They didnt process my return yesterday because of too many transactions.  Example...I deposited 500 Friday, won 250 and cashed out moneygram Saturday.  Deposited another 550 Saturday, cashed out 900 WU on Monday.  The manager (not Tony) just wanted to let me know to try not and keep doing that because it raises some suspicion, or can raise some suspicion with the processors as well as my credit card company.  Totally see his point as he is looking out for my best interest as well as theirs.  He was professional, kind and talked with me instead of "at" me.  They are processing my payment as we speak and this type of good customer service will keep me with 5 dimes for many years to come.  

Cliff notes version-  Try not to deposit and withdrawal on the same day multiple times in a week.
quote
LRM704 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
LRM704
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 10030
Location: New York
#3
Posted: 4/11/2012 5:47:56 PM
you're a moron. 
quote
Professional1 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
Professional1
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Jan 2009
Posts: 40905
Location: California
#4
Posted: 4/11/2012 6:23:37 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by LRM704:

you're a moron. 


would have been funnier if you had said your
quote
pulledclear send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
pulledclear
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 3202
Location: United States
#5
Posted: 4/11/2012 7:14:54 PM
OR
quote
LRM704 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
LRM704
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Jul 2002
Posts: 10030
Location: New York
#6
Posted: 4/12/2012 12:07:09 AM

   This is exactly why withdrawals should be limited to one a month.

We all see increased fees because of people like you

quote
rangerz2478 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
rangerz2478
Participation Meter
MVP
Joined: Oct 2007
Posts: 16577
Location: New Jersey
#7
Posted: 4/13/2012 3:34:44 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by LRM704:

   This is exactly why withdrawals should be limited to one a month.

We all see increased fees because of people like you



100% accurate. People who deposit and withdraw consistently over a couple days are the reason we constantly pay more and more money to get our money. It's a shame.
quote
wizardofroz
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: BetJamaica.com |
wizardofroz
Participation Meter
Captain
Joined: Oct 2004
Posts: 5613
Location: Kentucky
#8
Posted: 4/14/2012 5:11:48 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by LRM704:

   This is exactly why withdrawals should be limited to one a month.

We all see increased fees because of morons like you

 Fixed it.  Don't back off of your initial assertion of that dimwit.

quote
Sasquatch499 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
Sasquatch499
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Dec 2011
Posts: 13
Location: Massachusetts
#9
Posted: 4/14/2012 5:59:49 AM
Its official U are A Moron  why would you even post such nonsense??
quote
strongy78 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
strongy78
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 41
Location:
#10
Posted: 4/14/2012 7:01:54 PM
I got paid and that's all I really care about.  I win more than I lose so I don't mind paying the withdrawal fees.  Anytime you are + money that's all that matters in the long run.
quote
KktdocT
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
KktdocT
Participation Meter
Legend
Joined: Jan 2006
Posts: 62838
Location: United Kingdom
#11
Posted: 4/14/2012 11:36:22 PM
what a friggin bloke. stop gambling all together; otherwise, go play bingo.
quote
BIGfnPOO
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
BIGfnPOO
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 14210
Location: United States
#12
Posted: 4/15/2012 12:31:11 AM
play kktdoc behind bingo
quote
misfits send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
misfits
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Sep 2007
Posts: 3720
Location: Nevada
#13
Posted: 4/15/2012 12:41:42 AM
seriously? how do you find your way out of the house in the morning.
You, sir, are an idiot
quote
fsutomahawk send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
fsutomahawk
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 3098
Location: Congo
#14
Posted: 4/15/2012 11:32:15 PM
You are a total idiot. First of all you ARE raising flags, and second you are eating into your profits by paying withdrawal fees when you could just leave it in there and keep playing.
quote
strongy78 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
strongy78
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 41
Location:
#15
Posted: 4/17/2012 2:00:11 AM
So I should leave it in there until I lose and go broke...then girl in the other forums about "The NBA is rigged" etc.  I would rather pay a small fee ($30-50) and MAKE money than to piss it away and hope I keep winning...wait....everyone on here is a professional gambler and doesnt have a real job right? 
quote
oiupdfs send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
oiupdfs
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 70
Location:
#16
Posted: 4/17/2012 1:14:32 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by strongy78:

So I should leave it in there until I lose and go broke...then girl in the other forums about "The NBA is rigged" etc.  I would rather pay a small fee ($30-50) and MAKE money than to piss it away and hope I keep winning...wait....everyone on here is a professional gambler and doesnt have a real job right? 


If you're immediately redepositing it, that's exactly what you're doing anyway except that you also get the added benefit of paying fees, making yourself look suspicious and making it more difficult for the rest of us.  Congratulations.  You really are a genius. 
quote
JackSmack send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
JackSmack
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: May 2007
Posts: 11823
Location: South Carolina
#17
Posted: 4/20/2012 7:47:53 PM
ou put 500 in and cashed ou 250/ wtf dont u have fees to deal with that way as well?
quote
EastOakland send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
EastOakland
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Feb 2012
Posts: 3775
Location: California
#18
Posted: 4/26/2012 3:32:26 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by strongy78:

So I should leave it in there until I lose and go broke...then girl in the other forums about "The NBA is rigged" etc.  I would rather pay a small fee ($30-50) and MAKE money than to piss it away and hope I keep winning...wait....everyone on here is a professional gambler and doesnt have a real job right? 

Huh? the NBA is rigged. But anyways if you are depositing and cashing out. Then depositing and cashing out. You realize you are paying extra juice on all your bets..do you know how to do math? You are basically giving money away instead leave your money in your account and at least cash out at the end of the week. But only your profits because why would you want to pay to redeposit. Usually people on here like to hate for no reason but everyone is giving you the respect you deserve. What you are doing is really moronic and you should quit gambling. in the long run you will spend all your money on deposit fees idiot.

quote
sports_Network
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: Las Vegas Hotel and Casino |
sports_Network
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 2520
Location: Nevada
#19
Posted: 4/26/2012 5:29:25 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by EastOakland:

Huh? the NBA is rigged. But anyways if you are depositing and cashing out. Then depositing and cashing out. You realize you are paying extra juice on all your bets..do you know how to do math? You are basically giving money away instead leave your money in your account and at least cash out at the end of the week. But only your profits because why would you want to pay to redeposit. Usually people on here like to hate for no reason but everyone is giving you the respect you deserve. What you are doing is really moronic and you should quit gambling. in the long run you will spend all your money on deposit fees idiot.

5 Dimes is one of the most respected 'books' connected to online american sports wagering, rated AAA by the SBR, and highly recommended by the OSGA; leaders in Sportbook reviews, and monitoring systems. 5 Dimes is geared to provide professional handicappers the service they require to engage in profit, or loss to their clients.. their payout system is to protect your best interest, remember, it's the client that is making an illegal bet from the USA and consistency building a criminal case against himself by irregular activity on his credit card, attached to illegal online sports betting from the USA...you have slashed the integrity of 5 Dimes, and opened up a can of 'worms' based solely on your degenerate need for an "I want mine now; pay me"  payout issue that has no substance whatsoever, other than the fact that your simply  confused, as to how it works in your own behalf-

quote
strongy78 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
strongy78
Participation Meter
Prospect
Joined: Nov 2011
Posts: 41
Location:
#20
Posted: 4/26/2012 2:03:49 PM
I agree with the depositing thing raising red flags on my credit card statements.  Even had my credit card company flag a few deposits...(never asked me what it was for).  I just verified the charges and am on my way.  Im earning airline miles every deposit, have a card with no interest and pay it off as soon as I get my payout.  I worry more about getting cut off with WU or MG, then my money is gone. 

For the comment about paying fees to deposit.  5 dimes has no fees to deposit so Im not losing any money there.  The 5 dimes "free payout" is only once a month and thats if you havent made any other withdrawals that month.  Every withdrawal you do, it adds another 30 days onto the time to get your "free" payout so unless you cash out once a month only, you will pay a fee to get your $$.

You dont know how many times I have had $1000 or more in my account and thinking, "Ill just bet one more game or Ill bet through this weekend"  Then wake up Monday morning with a balance of 0.  Happens all the friggin time! (Maybe Im a shitty gambler, but thats not the point).  I would rather make 500 bucks, pay the 40 fee to get my money, rack up airline miles and have fun at the same time.  Thats why I do it so often.  I am going to chill on it a bit and try not to gamble nearly as often so we will see.  Any useful advice from here, I appreciate it... dickheads that just disagree or hate..I have no time for you and don't give a garbage what you think. 


quote
jerky969 send a private message View Space | Friends | Playbook |
jerky969
Participation Meter
Veteran
Joined: Oct 2003
Posts: 4017
Location:
#21
Posted: 4/29/2012 10:00:49 AM
As bad and stupid it is that your paying all those feeds.  To each their own.   If your "system" is working and your making money then continue.

The hardest thing in a casino is to walk away when your up.   In this case walking away when up and paying a fee is even harder. 

I don't like what you do but if it works then great. 
quote
Texas99 send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook |
Texas99
Participation Meter
Banned
Joined: Jul 2009
Posts: 87
Location:
#22
Posted: 5/17/2012 7:15:34 PM
they pay slow and the owner is an fool if u argue with him he dont pay
quote
Crashdavis565
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
Crashdavis565
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 11899
Location: Colorado
#23
Posted: 5/18/2012 11:52:15 AM
500 airline miles = $5

FYI

Not really good math.

quote
Crashdavis565
RSI Wagerline RSI Rating
send a private message View Space | Blog | Friends | Playbook | My Sportsbook: 5Dimes |
Crashdavis565
Participation Meter
All-Star
Joined: Dec 2007
Posts: 11899
Location: Colorado
#24
Posted: 5/18/2012 11:53:08 AM
I just blew through a dime in 3 days so I do see your point, my point is I need better control when things start going bad.
quote
Forum Index : Gaming Industry - US : Messages
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.