Posted: 4/25/2012 8:51:51 AM
considering that the defense of orl has been worse than that of char in recent games,
the -14 to orl is dangerous for punters ...
must take into account that char and I beat orl once and in recent games might make more char cle and orl points made ??but the last time they played.
the effectiveness of char is very bad but in recent games the defense of both teams are almost equal, until we can say that the char is better
in defensive rebounds char is higher than orl
which will give work to overcome the -14 orl to earn it by the difference ...
I think the best alternative is under....
taking into account the -14 orlando injury becomes more difficult ...
holder that is banking
- D.J. Augustin PG - Apr 23: Day-to-Day
- Tyrus Thomas PF - Apr 22: Day-to-Day
- Quentin Richardson SF - Apr 24: Day-to-Day
- Dwight Howard C - Apr 24: OUT
- Jameer Nelson PG - Apr 24: Day-to-Day
char is becoming provocative +14