Proof that the NRL is a corrupt competetion

Forum: Rugby
Author: [Rugby] Topic: Proof that the NRL is a corrupt competetion
Rostos PM Rostos
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 27586
Australia
 
Rostos
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/16/2012 5:20:27 AM

Even after seeing the replay, where Ryan gets belted int he head, it is play on....Latimore didnt even get talked to...

The Refs came here tonight to ENSURE the Drags win...

The refs got on the drags, there friends got ont he drags and their families got on the drags....

Ryan was down, EVERYONE had a chance to see the replay, even the commentators were baffled........

if you need proof the comp is rigged, just look at that incident.

Aussie Battler PM Aussie Battler
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 29057
Australia
 
Aussie Battler
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/16/2012 5:23:44 AM

I hope they rigged the Knights game.

Wouldn't be good for crowd numbers (aka business) if Newcastle lose 2 from 2 at home.

snake2710 PM snake2710
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 15723
New Zealand
 
snake2710
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/16/2012 5:24:46 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Aussie Battler:

I hope they rigged the Knights game.

Wouldn't be good for crowd numbers (aka business) if Newcastle lose 2 from 2 at home.

Rostos PM Rostos
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 27586
Australia
 
Rostos
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/16/2012 5:26:34 AM

God forbid the Knights lose 2 in a row.....God forbid....

Gallop cant let that happen.......

Rostos PM Rostos
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 27586
Australia
 
Rostos
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/16/2012 5:27:40 AM
I am putting $1k on the Knights........This is so easy to read how corrupt this league....It all comes down what the refs and there families bets they put on......
Aussie Battler PM Aussie Battler
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 29057
Australia
 
Aussie Battler
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/16/2012 5:30:02 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Rostos:

God forbid the Knights lose 2 in a row.....God forbid....

Gallop cant let that happen.......

Aussie Battler PM Aussie Battler
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 29057
Australia
 
Aussie Battler
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/16/2012 5:30:41 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by Rostos:

I am putting $1k on the Knights........This is so easy to read how corrupt this league....It all comes down what the refs and there families bets they put on......

You got one minute to get on... quick

norseman67 PM norseman67
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 7428
Australia
 
norseman67
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/16/2012 5:38:33 AM
If your sorting culture allows entities like TAB to do commercials during the game and live at the half, and adds from Centerplod, you darn with that Pandora's box
emkee PM emkee
Joined: Jun 2002
Posts: 16456
California
 
emkee
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/16/2012 5:48:05 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by norseman67:

If your sorting culture allows entities like TAB to do commercials during the game and live at the half, and adds from Centerplod, you darn with that Pandora's box


So true...
Aussie Battler PM Aussie Battler
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 29057
Australia
 
Aussie Battler
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/16/2012 5:53:08 AM

and Glen Munsie is such a friggin tool.

He was offering Dean Young to score a try at $11....

I'd need $51 before I bit

norseman67 PM norseman67
Joined: Mar 2007
Posts: 7428
Australia
 
norseman67
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/16/2012 6:20:54 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Aussie Battler:

and Glen Munsie is such a friggin tool.

He was offering Dean Young to score a try at $11....

I'd need $51 before I bit




That's the asinine commercial I was watching as I was typing my last post.
Bet_The_House PM Bet_The_House
Joined: Oct 2011
Posts: 2515
Australia
 
Bet_The_House
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/16/2012 6:48:13 AM
QUOTE

Originally Posted by Rostos:

I am putting $1k on the Knights........This is so easy to read how corrupt this league....It all comes down what the refs and there families bets they put on......

You should marry Shayne Hayne's daughter

Rostos PM Rostos
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 27586
Australia
 
Rostos
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/16/2012 8:21:40 AM

Well, lucky i didnt go as hard on that Broncs game......

Well......2 games, 2

The Knights were absolutely lucky they stayed as close as they did......

The Knights and Tigs simply didnt turn up tonight....Nothing yu can do about it.......Simply didnt turn up...Is bennet used to his teams not turning up/

Jive_Turkey PM Jive_Turkey
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 7459
Australia
 
Jive_Turkey
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/16/2012 10:29:37 AM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Rostos:

..Is bennet used to his teams not turning up/


the truth of the matter is WB doesn't have a lot to work with. This knights squad is very average imo 
Aussie Battler PM Aussie Battler
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 29057
Australia
 
Aussie Battler
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/16/2012 7:50:31 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Jive_Turkey:


the truth of the matter is WB doesn't have a lot to work with. This knights squad is very average imo 

Not much the coach can do when his side can't even complete their sets

snake2710 PM snake2710
Joined: Oct 2010
Posts: 15723
New Zealand
 
snake2710
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/16/2012 7:53:19 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Jive_Turkey:


the truth of the matter is WB doesn't have a lot to work with. This knights squad is very average imo 
Rostos PM Rostos
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 27586
Australia
 
Rostos
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/16/2012 8:50:20 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Aussie Battler:

Not much the coach can do when his side can't even complete their sets

Does Costigan think he is Lockyer now or something?

The Knights just scored a try, down 14-12, just recieved a penalty..Tackle 1, he goes to the line and throws a face pass to Cuthbertson...........and he drops it......

You dont try those things when your team isnt on......

Jive_Turkey PM Jive_Turkey
Joined: Jul 2008
Posts: 7459
Australia
 
Jive_Turkey
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/16/2012 9:05:05 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Aussie Battler:

Not much the coach can do when his side can't even complete their sets


Yeah it's been said a bit already but really think WB would like to do a bit of chiselling to the playing group he's inherited. Not playing anything near like a WB team yet
Aussie Battler PM Aussie Battler
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 29057
Australia
 
Aussie Battler
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/16/2012 9:30:19 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Rostos:

Does Costigan think he is Lockyer now or something?

The Knights just scored a try, down 14-12, just recieved a penalty..Tackle 1, he goes to the line and throws a face pass to Cuthbertson...........and he drops it......

You dont try those things when your team isnt on......

Not really a 'thinking man's' footballer is Neville

Aussie Battler PM Aussie Battler
Joined: Oct 2006
Posts: 29057
Australia
 
Aussie Battler
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/16/2012 9:31:59 PM
QUOTE Originally Posted by Jive_Turkey:


Yeah it's been said a bit already but really think WB would like to do a bit of chiselling to the playing group he's inherited. Not playing anything near like a WB team yet

Exactly. everyone is getting a bit carried away imo. He signed fror 4 years, I wasn't expecting miracles in year one. My thoughts for this year were top 8, maybe 4-6 if they complete and compete really well.

 

Ace77 PM Ace77
Joined: Sep 2008
Posts: 30979
United States
 
Ace77
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/17/2012 1:45:23 AM
Only round 3 fellas,wouldn't be giving up on the Knights just yet
Rostos PM Rostos
Joined: Feb 2009
Posts: 27586
Australia
 
Rostos
Participation Meter
Posted: 3/17/2012 1:49:55 AM
The Knights are playing the Dogs next week....I wonder if Uate will play, he stuffed his hip, couldnt even run...Then they needled him up at half time, that cant be good for it.....He will be feeling the pain today
Forum: Rugby
You have entered the forum as a GUEST. 
You must login/register to post or reply.