We're experimenting with our forums. Please let us know what you think, or switch back to what you're used to.
We're experimenting with our forums.
Please let us know what you think, or
switch back to what you're used to.

Jwhite Friday 80-67 +24.05

Reply to thread
Jwhite77
Prospect Participation Meter
Posted:
Quote #1

very middling lately.   Starting with three plays that I like a lot today to hopefully get the momentum back on my side:

St Pauli -115 4 units

Maribor -120 2 units

besiktas -165 3 units

good luck!

LooseNotLose
Veteran Participation Meter
Posted:
Quote #2
Ooh Maribor / I love playing those big teams in little leagues.  I'm a tad worried about Sankt Pauli good to see you on it too.

Bol JW

Dogberto
Posted:
Quote #3

Bol jwhite

PeterBlack
All-Star Participation Meter
All-Star Participation Meter
Posted:
Quote #4
JWFine time to you today!
Jwhite77
Posted:
Quote #5

Thanks for the well wishes and I’m adding a play:  

Besiktas -1 +105 5 units ( probably a square play but in looking at the trends and statistics for these two teams I just have a hard time not seeing a 2 nil or 3 nil or 3 to 1 type game). 

Good luck!

Jwhite77
Posted:
Quote #6

Wtf.  Down 1-0 bad enough.  Team tied for second vs team tied for third to last.  Not a crappy redcard.  Time for a little break maybe.

blueandorange
Posted:
Quote #7
Yep, i'm with you.
Jwhite77
Posted:
Quote #8
Wow.  On the wrong side of a bunch today.   Well on the way to giving up a significant portion of my profits.  Time to get back to the drawing board.  I am going to devote a few solid hours to capping and come up with 1-2 solid plays tomorrow and turn this thing around.  Apologize to any who followed today. 
Jwhite77
Posted:
Quote #9

What a joke of a day. Only Maribor barely sneaks by.  Besiktas blows my mind.  Owns possession, plenty of corners and set piece opportunities.  Subs in a dude who gets a red card one minute in?!?  Just a pathetic performance.  I am relatively new to wagering soccer and I am NOT a conspiracy theorist or tinfoil hat guy but sometimes it just seems so damn fixed.  I am not even talking about this game in particular.  But some outcomes are crazy (which I know happens in every sport).  The worst though is it just seems like as a team sport that a match can really be thrown by one individual.  Morever, the refs seem to really be on the take sometimes—only comparable to nba in how they can easily affect the outcome of a game whether because they are simply incompetent or because maybe they have a little financial interest in the outcome of the match.  Okay enough crying and complaining.  Better picks to come

First Prev 1 of 1 Next Last
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View