We're experimenting with our forums. Please let us know what you think, or switch back to what you're used to.
We're experimenting with our forums.
Please let us know what you think, or
switch back to what you're used to.

Cam is who we thought he was

Reply to thread
FallopianTuber
Prospect Participation Meter
Posted:
Quote #1
Overrated, inaccurate RB who takes snaps from the center. Flops when hit, and pouts when things don't go his way. God I hate this loser. Condolences to anyone who fell for the "Panthers are good" narrative. Maybe he should listen to some females on route tree concepts.
PapaShango
Hall of Fame Participation Meter
Posted:
Quote #2
You may hate this loser, but your assessment is of a losing bettor.  Keep talking with your emotions and you'll definitely make a lot of money betting NFL.  Another stupid covers thread.
FallopianTuber
Posted:
Quote #3
QUOTE Originally Posted by PapaShango:
You may hate this loser, but your assessment is of a losing bettor.  Keep talking with your emotions and you'll definitely make a lot of money betting NFL.  Another stupid covers thread.

thanks for your advice, but no one asked you. Cam is all about himself, does not care about the team, city, or football. Once you get past this you don't take the Panthers for real. May do you some good to listen to me for once.
jpot34
Rookie Participation Meter
Posted:
Quote #4

U gotta admit Shango - Cam sucked bad tonight!    
Kwan49
Posted:
Quote #5
Cam Newton the big dummy. Always smart betting against him when favorite. Great bet Fallop!
And to other guy Papa - you the stupid one here. hahaha you just mad you bet on the dummy & lost your money. So shut your ugly mouth & teeth. 
ccbulldog
Veteran Participation Meter
Posted:
Quote #6
Agree! Cam Sucks!
PapaShango
Posted:
Quote #7
QUOTE Originally Posted by FallopianTuber:

thanks for your advice, but no one asked you. Cam is all about himself, does not care about the team, city, or football. Once you get past this you don't take the Panthers for real. May do you some good to listen to me for once.

Yup, definitely need advice from someone that bets with emotion.  I'm over 62% this season, but need your advice when you talk like a child in your first post.  If you actually think the reason they didn't win tonight was Cam, you just don't get football.  Their offensive line was horrendous, they can't run the ball, and Wentz played very well.  13th Pass DVOA, 25th Rush DVOA, offensive line 27th in Pass Protection and yet only 15th in Sacks, which is an attribute to Cam.  They should be much higher in Sacks.  Again, don't make stupid threads that clog this forum from dumb emotion because you don't like Cam.  Useless to this forum.  Come with some facts and not bullshitt.
PapaShango
Posted:
Quote #8
Cam had 11 Carries for 71 Yards and 1 TD

Rest of team Combined:  14 Carries for 9 Yards

Right, all Cam's fault.  
BIGDTITLE
Posted:
Quote #9
while I'm not saying this was on Cam.......Tony Romo had some great stats throughout his career but us in Dallas know the real Tony.....a straight up loser.
kevmode
Captain Participation Meter
Captain Participation Meter
Posted:
Quote #10
QUOTE Originally Posted by BIGDTITLE:
while I'm not saying this was on Cam.......Tony Romo had some great stats throughout his career but us in Dallas know the real Tony.....a straight up loser.

Tony may be a loser in football but a winner at life.
jpot34
Posted:
Quote #11
Cam had 11 Carries for 71 Yards and 1 TD

Rest of team Combined:  14 Carries for 9 Yards

Right, all Cam's fault.  

Come on, Shango! 3 pix for Shamster.
PapaShango
Posted:
Quote #12
QUOTE Originally Posted by jpot34:

Come on, Shango! 3 pix for Shamster.

Thanks.  I can read a box score too.  Picks don't tell the full story of the game.  
FallopianTuber
Posted:
Quote #13

Thanks.  I can read a box score too.  Picks don't tell the full story of the game.  

are you his cousin? You're blinded. You listed his rushing yards! What's that have to do with the primary job of a QB? He's dumb, can't read a defense, throws temper tantrums when he's hit, and gives up on his team. He wishes he was half the QB Wentz is.
Jrod6
Posted:
Quote #14
Wentz is definitely progressing very well. As a football fan In general I'm glad to see young QBs that show a promising future (goff as well) With Brady being 40, Big Ben admitting what's the point and a num nuts like JAY CUTLER/ palmer the qbs of yesteryear are fading. 

Then we have guys like Winston who can't throw a spiral, cam newton who I    s h i t    you not was in a Halloween costume dressed as CAPTAIN Morgan last night during the press conference and lastly my favorites glennon/ osweiler 
First Prev 1 of 1 Next Last
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View