First Prev Next Last

Europa

Once again, just like we gave a hand to the sis and bros in the Hurricane Harvey. As small as $5 or more, today we could help the guys hurt by the recent Hurricane Irma.

Google Hurricane Irma donations, it will get you some sites to help. Thanks all.

TheGoldenGoose

Just heard that five senior citizens died in a nursing home. Terrible. Didn't get the full story but these places should have power generators. Right?

TheGoldenGoose

Death toll now eight. A tree fell on a transformer that controlled the cooling system.

Europa

[Quote: Originally Posted by TheGoldenGoose] Death toll now eight. A tree fell on a transformer that controlled the cooling system. [/Quote]

Negligence and bad/poor institutional management seem to cause these fatal mistakes there, very unfortunately.  

The Hawk

Two beers, a drink, and a pack of cigarettes. 

That's $20. And you don't have to go to the liquor store to get'em. You just donate the money online...........

For the sheer pleasure you've had watching college football in Florida (Florida, Florida State, The U) you should donate.

Europa

[Quote: Originally Posted by The Hawk] Two beers, a drink, and a pack of cigarettes. 

That's $20. And you don't have to go to the liquor store to get'em. You just donate the money online...........

For the sheer pleasure you've had watching college football in Florida (Florida, Florida State, The U) you should donate.
[/Quote]

Exactly, Hawk. Also US Virgin Islands get pounded as worst as we could have seen in history by Irma as cat. 5 hurricane.  

Midnight1

Be very careful when donating your money. Feeding America is a legitimate organization doing tremendous work. Local veterans groups in your states will make sure donations get to veterans in Florida & Texas. We must take care of those who take care of us.

Donations to the Broward Animal Shelter is another tremendous group. My wife & I are going over there this afternoon.

The Keys are devastated. I am looking to find individuals rather than groups so I can help them directly. The infrastructure is non existent there right now so this will be difficult but I'm determined to make a difference. 

Europa

Direct Relief which is ranked #1 charity in CNBC, this is the organization that i chose to donate in Harvey and Irma hurricanes.    

Europa

Hurricane Maria, a catastrophic category 5 storm with 175 m/h sustained wind and gust up to 215 m/h will pound Puerto Rico, a US territory, late tonight and through the next few days. Keep the fingers cross and prayers with the Island.  

zebrakiller

sent $25 thru red cross i do not trust any new orgs

Europa

[Quote: Originally Posted by zebrakiller] sent $25 thru red cross i do not trust any new orgs

[/Quote]

Red Cross  

Way to go for your generosity.  
First Prev Next Last
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View