First Prev Next Last

Broncodevil

I'm a Broncos fan. I speak for many of us that can't watch a game broadcast by Chris Collensworth.                                        
For years I've watched CC and turned the sound off when he talks ...and talks. Even tried to radio broadcast.                      Always had a problem syncing the two because the Tv was ahead of the radio.    Last night I finally figured I could rewind the TV and sync the radio audio.                   DUH!

HutchEmAll

I personally think that Collisworth is one of the better in the biz, but that's just me.  Good that you have options.  

Crazy_Train

[Quote: Originally Posted by Broncodevil] I'm a Broncos fan. I speak for many of us that can't watch a game broadcast by Chris Collensworth.                                        
For years I've watched CC and turned the sound off when he talks ...and talks. Even tried to radio broadcast.                      Always had a problem syncing the two because the Tv was ahead of the radio.    Last night I finally figured I could rewind the TV and sync the radio audio.                   DUH!
[/Quote]

I can't stand him either. I joke with my wife when he's on that he'll be sure to remind you that he was the 18th or 28th leading receiver of all time for the Bungals 

searchwarrant

Torture listening to Collinsworth. 

666LES

I watch most NFL games on Volume 0(if you mute,you get the letterbox) I can see if a pass on 3rd and 4 is good or not.I put the radio on a baseball game I'm betting or I just crank  up a Grateful Dead tape and you don't even mind the ads.
I'll turn on the volume if John Madden is doing games again. 

searchwarrant

[Quote: Originally Posted by 666LES] I watch most NFL games on Volume 0(if you mute,you get the letterbox) I can see if a pass on 3rd and 4 is good or not.I put the radio on a baseball game I'm betting or I just crank  up a Grateful Dead tape and you don't even mind the ads.
I'll turn on the volume if John Madden is doing games again. 
[/Quote]

I do pretty much the exact same thing. 

Crusher13

If U listened closely.....u could SENSE he was pulling for G-Men anyway possible...........OMFG...

G Men w'o  Odell Jr...     

Johnzimbo34

I like Collinsworth...but then I also like Joe Buck so there's that.

Slobbasaurus

I don't care either way with CC, but I know what you mean b/c I couldn stand Joe Thiessman.  
First Prev Next Last
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View