First Prev Next Last

nature1970

the back story....

I won tickets once upon a time through a wcyy promotion in Portland, theory of a dead man stone sour ect was to play on waterfront in bangor.

I won because it had an unlimited entry feature made this an 8 hour occupation to submit form with even the tab key.....

I wanted to go.

I was also conversing in online dialogue with a beautiful United nations advisor.... concerned with ethe environment.

I was informed that americans could not sacrifice anything in hopes of saving the environment so me... you know up for the challenge took a different road.

I left my date hanging, a lot of hurt there she has hugged me ense. I blew off the concert tickets and the nobility of standing on the damn stage.... I left and went to rhode island blew through the toll booth in new Hampshire so I could beg to take city side bottles in rhode island

and send them through a machine across state lines owned by tomrah I knelt on broken glass....

I still work diligently to bring to pass the bottle bill still use tomrah machines.....

well it time to pay the piper sooooo..... I bought tickets to a concert gathering up some friends and we are going to go and enjoy our selves I Presque isle maine.....

I have the tickets, they are not that much 9 in possession, but I sit in the guard seats to make time here I want others to enjoy TED NUGENTS make America rock again.... and all that I still support Donald Trump wish me luck... heading down state tomorrow to gather the gang....   True story

jamesxnj

Anyone understand this post after the first sentence?

Kurshka

[Quote: Originally Posted by jamesxnj]

Anyone understand this post after the first sentence?

[/Quote]

Not a clue.

Slobbasaurus

I think Nature posts sh!t like this sometimes to phuck with us.  

He's a nice guy, but some sh!t he posts can be all out of whack such as this one.  

Getty3

Online dialogue with a beautiful UN advisor. Kneeling on broken glass. Tomrah machines. Oh my. 

GTD

Don't boo it's the rock concert two yeah 

HockeyTeeth

I was following along until the part about city side bottles and tomra machines.

I dated a beautiful UN advisor for awhile but got tired of the blue helmet so i dumped her. 

nature1970

flirted with an  environmentalist......

concert was great. been way tooo long.... sense I went to anything more than symphony,

HockeyTeeth

Flirting with an environmentalist! Nice, Im sure she appreciated the city side bottle/tomra machines story. 

Glad you enjoyed the concert.

nature1970

[Quote: Originally Posted by HockeyTeeth] Flirting with an environmentalist! Nice, Im sure she appreciated the city side bottle/tomra machines story. 

Glad you enjoyed the concert.
[/Quote]she is probabably aggravated with me but I have caught ms sungs eye......

HockeyTeeth

Bye the bye, what might ms sungs measurements be? I've penciled her in for 5' 2.5"  tall, just need estimate of bust waist and hips. 

nature1970

so much the greater anyone can see un.org footage watch cause she   suggested it her hair was ripped from herself and she made the link anyway i aam not sure how much hair she lost but ms sung has my personal respect and i feel ennobled to actually know of Ms. HYUNG S. Sung @hoockeyteeth.......

nature1970

http://webtv.un.org/    
SHE LOST HER HAIR FOR This   she is my godeess@hockeyteth

The Hawk

Somehow, 'Stone Free' by Jimi Hendrix enters my mind
First Prev Next Last
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View