First Prev Next Last

TheGoldenGoose

Of course Poker goes without saying. I'm talking at home over the kitchen table sipping beers teaching the kids types of games.
My vote goes for "I doubt it" AKA "Bullsh!t". Nothing better than sitting on a pair of treys and you hear " three threes". LOL
So, what games over the kitchen table take place in your house?

lovethedough

Our younger kids love War and Go fish.  

The teenagers and adults in my family love "May I" which is like rummy.  We/they can play for hours.  Also Uno.  

searchwarrant

Gin Rummy is great. May I sounds interesting. 

JOHNNY_ODAE

Cribb at our house!!

thedegenerate

7s.  My kids love it.  

gfinger

Euchre

idle_havoc

Chase the Ace, played it as a kid which probably explains why I place bets and hang out on gambling sites

TheGoldenGoose

Cribbage... YES !

In High School my biatch made me wait constantly. I'd be there to pick her up at 7 and she'd come down at 7:30.

Her mother found out I knew cribbage and it was GAME ON

Would spend an hour playing cribbage before our date. But then on I was IN LIKE FLYNN!!!I

TheGoldenGoose

Cribbage... YES !

In High School my biatch made me wait constantly. I'd be there to pick her up at 7 and she'd come down at 7:30.

Her mother found out I knew cribbage and it was GAME ON

Would spend an hour playing cribbage before our date. But then on I was IN LIKE FLYNN!!!I

StumpTownStu

Poker and blackjack were the games my mother and grandmother taught me. I'll never forget the sound of my mother saying things like, "Why'd you hit that? I've got s 5 showing. Why would you do that?" I don't know, Ma, because i'm a 6 year old?"
With that said, I agree with dough. War and Go fish are the classics I remember.

Slobbasaurus

Spades (No, it's not just a game played among the brothas; us Guineas play it too- At least in North Jersey).

Hearts 

BarneysDad

[Quote: Originally Posted by JOHNNY_ODAE] Cribb at our house!! [/Quote]

iceman67

Pitch

Johnzimbo34

31 was fun.

Screw your neighbor

Getty3

Contract rummy. 
First Prev Next Last
Desktop View: Switch to Mobile View