-Clutch

In no particular order...

Football_Expert
Dad
max58
Coronaball
Titan65

t6rider

Honestly I remember when I was brand new to Covers I would frequently read the Penalty Box. I had no idea what it was about, but there were some characters in there. There were always interesting reads. These were the Marino13 days. Guys like Paulsy and a few others cracked me up. It's funny when trolling through Twitter and you these guys real pics, whether they're real or not. 

t6rider

FE Island 

Boom_Boom

Im going to throw a name out here....

D-Town

t6rider

I'm not smart enough to distinguish which guys' are back or not from those days, but I'm sure quite a few of them still post.

t6rider

[Quote: Originally Posted by Boom_Boom] Im going to throw a name out here....

D-Town
[/Quote]

Hope he is doing well. 

t6rider

I never could quite figure out the whole wrigleyswagers phenomenon. Whether he was someone from the past or not he sure got quite a few hits.

slikstiks99

Dad/pgDad?

D-town

Protostar

-Clutch

[Quote: Originally Posted by t6rider] Honestly I remember when I was brand new to Covers I would frequently read the Penalty Box. I had no idea what it was about, but there were some characters in there. There were always interesting reads. These were the Marino13 days. Guys like Paulsy and a few others cracked me up. It's funny when trolling through Twitter and you these guys real pics, whether they're real or not.  [/Quote]

You mean Iron Mike?

-Clutch

Matrixx

t6rider

[Quote: Originally Posted by -Clutch]

You mean Iron Mike?
[/Quote]

The angry fella?

-Clutch

Bit of an understatement. 

t6rider

[Quote: Originally Posted by -Clutch] Bit of an understatement.  [/Quote]