Marshall Thundering Herd at Rice Owls (+6.5, 61.5)
The Rice Owls are ranked 62nd on offense, averaging 420.5 yards per game. The Owls are averaging 239.5 yards rushing and 181.0 yards passing so far this season.
The Marshall Thundering Herd are ranked ninth on offense, averaging 513.2 yards per game. The Thundering Herd are averaging 219.9 yards rushing and 293.3 yards passing so far this season.LINE:
Rice opened as 4.5-point home dogs and have move slightly to +6.5. The total is up to 61.5.WEATHER:
There is a 50 percent chance of rain with a 12 mph wind blowing towards the South end zone.TRENDS:
* Marshall is 4-0 ATS in its last four games versus a team with a winning record.
* Over is 6-0 in Marshall's last six games overall.
* Under is 6-0 in Rice's last six games versus a team with a winning record.Oklahoma Sooners at Oklahoma State Cowboys (-10, 57)
The Sooners defeated the Mountaineers early in the season but went
on to lose to Texas and Baylor - two teams that Oklahoma State defeated -
by a combined margin of 77-32. This season, Oklahoma sports a resume that includes victories over Notre Dame and and Texas Tech, as well as last week's 41-31 win over Kansas State.
The Cowboys have won seven straight games since their only loss of the season - a 30-21 defeat against a West Virginia team that wound up 4-8. The Cowboys have scored at least 20 points in 50 consecutive contests, but their defense quietly is much improved, holding Kansas, Texas and Baylor to an average of 12 points over the last three games.
The line opened at -10.5 and has moved to -10. The total opened at 58 and has been bet down to 57.WEATHER:
There is a 14 percent chance of precipitation with temperatures in the high teens.TRENDS:
* Oklahoma is 6-2 ATS in its last eight meetings.
* Favorite is 6-2 ATS in their last eight meetings.
* Oklahoma State is 6-0 ATS in its last six games overall.
Central Florida Knights at Southern Methodist Mustangs (+12, 57.5)
Blake Bortles' 167.3 passer rating has him in elite company, ranked seventh in the nation and his 276.2 passing yards per game falls behind only Gilbert and Louisville's Teddy Bridgewater in the conference. Central Florida's offense ranks 30th in the nation, averaging 34.6 points.
SMU quarterback Garrett Gilbert, is listed as questionable with a knee sprain. While the Mustangs have proven they can score in bunches with Gilbert under center, last week's goose egg against Houston is a concern, as is SMU's conference-worst 34.8 points per game, especially against the Knights' offense.LINE:
The Mustangs are currently 12-point dogs. The total is 57.5.WEATHER:
There is a 40 percent chance of ice pellets with an eight mph cross field wind.TRENDS:
* Favorite is 4-0-1 ATS in their last five meetings.
* Home team is 3-0-1 ATS in their last four meetings.
* Central Florida is 3-1-1 ATS in its last five meetings.
Memphis Tigers at Connecticut Huskies (+1.5, 43)
Memphis has been ranked in the top 20 in the nation in total defense for most of the season but slipped to 27th after giving up a season highs for total yards (534) and points (41) to Temple.
Redshirt freshman quarterback Casey Cochran took over the starting job three weeks ago and has rejuvenated the offense as the Huskies have put up 21 or more points in three straight games after doing so only twice in their first eight contests.LINE:
UConn opened at +1 dogs and are now +1.5. The total is currently at 43.WEATHER:
There is a 12 percent chance of rain with a eight mph wind blowing towards the Southeast end zone.TRENDS:
* Memphis is 5-1 ATS in its last six road games.
* Under is 5-0 in Memphis' last five road games.
* Under is 4-0 in Connecticut's last four home games.Texas Longhorns at Baylor Bears (-16.5, 73)
The Longhorns have scored at least 30 points in seven of their last eight contests, thanks in large part to an improved rushing attack that rolled up 281 yards and three touchdowns against Texas Tech on Thanksgiving night.
The Bears, who are currently averaging 55.4 points and 635.1 yards, have received a stunningly efficient season from Perry, as the junior quarterback has 3,557 passing yards with 28 touchdowns and two interceptions, in addition to 11 rushing scores. LINE:
Baylor opened at -13.5 and have been bet up to -16.5. The total opened at 73.5 and have moved down to 73.WEATHER:
There is a 40 percent chance of ice pellets with a 10 mph cross field wind.TRENDS:
* Over is 4-1 in the last five meetings.
* Road team is 4-1 ATS in their last five meetings.
* Texas is 1-5 ATS in its last six meetings.Missouri Tigers vs Auburn Tigers +1, 59)Game will be played at the Georgia Dome in Atlanta, Georgia
Missouri averages 489.5 total yards and rank 18th in the nation in rushing (236.9) with Henry Josey leading the way (951 yards, 13 TDs). The defense is tied for fourth in the nation with 37 sacks, has forced 27 turnovers and has at least one takeaway in 42 consecutive games, the longest active streak in the FBS.
Tre Mason, the SEC's leading rusher with 1,317 yards and 18 TDs, and dual threat quarterback Nick Marshall (1,627 passing yards, 11 TDs, 5 INTs; 922 rushing yards, 10 TDs) lead an offense that ranks fifth in rushing (318.3) and 15th in total yards (491). LINE
: Auburn opened at -1.5 and has moved to +1. The total is up to 59.WEATHER:
* Missouri is 6-1 ATS versus teams with a winning record.
* Auburn is 7-0 ATS in its last seven conference games.
* Over is 6-1 in Missouri's last seven games overall.