It's the final weekend of English Premier League football! Sunday features a full slate of matches but it already lacks the potential drama that we saw on the final weekend last year. The title is already Man United's. We already know who is being relegated. All that is really on the line is the final Champions League spot which comes down to North London rivals Arsenal and Tottenham.All odds courtesy of Bet365.com
.Chelsea v Everton -138 +275 +450Previous result: Everton 1, Chelsea 2, December 30
* Chelsea clinched their Champions League spot with a win at Aston Villa in their last EPL match and are coming off a Europa League title victory over Benfica. A victory for the Blues will clinch third in the table.
* David Moyes will be managing his last game with Everton and there is no doubt the players will want to send him off with a fine performance. Everton will finish sixth regardless of the outcome and has locked up a spot in the next Europa League campaign.
* Chelsea have won or drawn 30 of the previous 33 matches against Everton in all competitions.
* Everton's previous six matches in the EPL have finished under the 2.5 goal total.Liverpool v QPR -400 +600 +1100Previous result: QPR 0, Liverpool 3, December 30
* Liverpool can do no better, or worse, than seventh in the table. Surely they had aspirations of qualifying for Champions League but fell short by a significant margin.
* QPR. What to say about QPR? They were abysmal all season. They spent money in January and they brought in Harry Redknapp to manage them to safety. Nothing went right all season long for the Hoops. Let's just pretend this didn't happen.
* QPR have just two wins on the road all season.
* Daniel Sturridge will probably be the lone striker with Luis Suarez still serving suspension. He has been an ace for the Reds since coming over from Chelsea and scored three goals in Liverpool's last match versus Fulham.Manchester City v Norwich -300 +450 +1000Previous result: Norwich 3, Manchester City 4, December 29
* Man City have second place locked up and really have nothing to play for. They sacked manager Roberto Mancini and interim boss Brian Kidd got a good result as the Citizens posted a 2-0 victory at Reading in their last match.
* A win could help Norwich jockey for a position in the top-half of the league, but they would need the aid of a lot of losses from various clubs.
* Man City has kept a clean sheet in seven of their last nine home matches.
* Norwich has not scored a goal in five of their last seven matches away from home.
Newcastle v Arsenal +500 +360 -182Previous meeting: Arsenal 7, Newcastle 3, December 29
* Here is where things get a little interesting. Arsenal must win to clinch the final Champions League spot and threaten to nip third in the table.
* Newcastle's season has been an absolute failure. So much promise built from last season. A lot of pillaging of the French league for talented players. But all for naught as they sit 13th in the table - just six points clear of relegation. Closing the season with a win at home would be good for the fanbase, however.
* Arsenal is on absolute fire and have not lost since March 3 at Tottenham.
* Newcastle boss Alan Paredew has already said that he does not care about the result
since the Magpies are clear of relegation. So motivation could be low here.Southampton v Stoke -125 +275 +400Previous meeting: Stoke 3, Southampton 3, December 29
* A successful campaign for Southampton as they are assured of a return to the Premier League in their first season back up. They would love to close out the season with a victory in front of the home crowd at St. Mary's Stadium.
* Stoke is safe from relegation and is one of the many teams in the log jam between 10th and 17th in the table.
* Southampton have won six of their last seven games versus Stoke.
* Stoke have just two wins on the road all season.Swansea v Fulham -125 +280 +375Previous meeting: Fulham 1, Swansea 2, December 29
* A Swansea victory ensures a finish in the top half of the table and a West Brom loss would put them eighth.
* Fulham have had many ups and downs this season and would love a result that can put them higher in the table.
* Star goalscorer Michu made a surprise return from injury and should feature in the Swans XI Sunday.
* Fulham have lost five matches in a row and currently sit last in the form table.
Tottenham v Sunderland -350 +500 +1100Previous meeting: Sunderland 1, Tottenham 2, December 29
* Tottenham need help from the footy gods to get them into Champions League and finish fourth. A victory paired with an Arsenal loss Sunday will get the job done.
* Sunderland will certainly like to finish higher than their current 17th position in the table.
* This game could see a bevy of goals as Tottenham will attack and attack from the first whistle.
* Sunderland have allowed at least two goals in seven of their previous eight matches away from home.West Brom v Manchester United +350 +290 -120Previous meeting: Man United 2, West Brom 0, December 29
* This will be the final time that Sir Alex Ferguson manages Manchester United. The players will look to send him out with a victory.
* West Brom has a good season and a Baggies victory will secure eighth.
* West Brom has never
won an EPL match versus Manchester United.
* Man United clinched the title already and have lost just twice in their previous 25 matches in the league.
West Ham v Reading -150 +300 +475Previous meeting: Reading 1, West Ham 0, December 29
* A West Ham victory would cement a top half finish and a fantastic return to top flight football for the Hammers.
* Reading is already relegated and have nothing to play for here, though a victory or draw ensures they don't finish bottom.
* The Hammers have been very good at home all season. They have 30 points in 18 matches.
* Reading have been the worst team in the league away from home. The Royals have just eight points in 18 away matches.Wigan v Aston Villa +115 +260 +260
Previous meeting: Aston Villa 0, Wigan 3, December 29
* Aston Villa should feel blessed as they narrowly avoided relegation this season. The Villains got some clutch goal scoring from Christian Benteke down the stretch to secure safe passage back to the top flight.
* Poor Wigan. They have historically found themselves staving off relegation in the final weeks of the campaign, but the cards didn't fall into place this season. They won the F.A. Cup though. Silver linings.
* Benteke will miss the match due to suspension after being sent off versus Chelsea in their last match.
* Wigan will look to close out the season with a victory for the home fans as their Premier League run comes to a close.