Provided by: GTbets.eu
GTbets is widely known for their straight forward and honest approach to recreational wagering. Their reputation for excellent bonuses, customer service, reliability, quick payments, and wagering options is impeccable. Offering a wide range of betting options in Sports, Horse Racing and Casino, GTbets has got you covered whether it’s your first time betting online, or you are a seasoned player.Here are just a few of the key features that the GTbets team feel sets them apart from other books.
TheGT bonusoutlook is simple; offer generous bonuses often, and make sure the play through requirements are straight forward and reasonable.
- Sign Up Bonus – 100% up to $150 or 50% up to $500
- Automated Reload Bonuses on every deposit from 5% - 30% depending on status
- Favorite Team Point Discounts – Every player is able to select their two favorite teams in NFL, College Football, NBA and College Basketball. For NFL and NBA, players will receive a free ½ point discount every time they bet their specified favorite teams, and for College Football and College Basketball they get a FULL free point every time they bet their favorite teams. This is 100% free and 100% automated.
- GameTimeRewards Loyalty Program – Earn points for every wager made in all products, then redeem them for cash, merchandise or sweepstakes
- 10% Weekly Casino Rebate on all casino losses
- 15% Monthly Horse Rebate on all horse losses
- Weekly Email Promotions – Gtbets sends an email newsletter that has a special promotional offer every week. Offers include free bets, additional rebates, reduced juice offers, increased bonuses, etc
- Blackjack 21 Rebate – A 10% rebate on any Blackjack losses incurred in play on the 21st of every month
- Refer-A-Friend 20% Commission
- $50,000 Progressive Parlay - 15-team parlay for just $5 pays out a minimum of $50,000
- Casino Game of the Month – A designated casino game will earn double rewards points all month long
Whatever your pleasure,GT can accommodate. With a wide variety of US and International league options, and pretty much all of the betting types that you can imagine, you’ll struggle to find something missing from their wagering arsenal.
- Straight wagers – Moneylines - Parlays – Over/Under – Teasers – Round Robins – Point Buys/Sells
- Half Times – Quarters – 1st 5 Inning – Run in the 1st - Futures – Props – If Bets
- Daily Live Action on Football, Baseball, Basketball, Soccer, etc
- Dime lines, Reduced Juice Happy Hours, and Favorite Team Point Discounts
- Mobile Wagering - GTbets also offers a slick and efficient mobile wagering website, so just access the site from your mobile smartphone and you will automatically be redirected to the optimized mobile version.
Customer Service and Payments:
With a long standing tradition of elite customer service and quick payments,GTbets prides itself on setting the bar in each of these areas. Their customer service team is a veritable stable of seasoned veterans who boast an average 8 years of industry experience. That means customers are handled by experienced reps that can service their account from A-Z without the hassle of being transferred around.Depositing couldn’t be easier with all major credit cards and/or cash methods being accepted. Clients can open an account, deposit, and be wagering in less than 5 minutes.Nothing is more important than being paid when you win. GTbets understands this, and as such offers a wide range of payment options to get each client paid as quickly as possible. Their experienced staff affords clients the ability to interact with one person from start to finish and ensures that payments will be processed in the least amount of time possible. GTbets has received much online praise from their clients in various online forums regarding the ease and speed of their payments, and they continue to improve upon this process in any way that they can. Options include:
- Bank Wire
- Check by Courier
- Cash Methods
More Online reviews:
Reviews must be:
User-friendly – No profanity, threats, prejudiced comments, hate speech, sexually explicit language, or other content that is not appropriate for the Covers community.
What does user-friendly mean?
- No objectionable language or images, including but not limited to:
- Obscenity or vulgarity
- Racial/ethnic slurs
- Hate speech or prejudiced comments
- Personal insults
- Hostile comments and threatening language
- All the standard curse words are banned, and all posts will be removed that contain clever (or not clever) misspellings of curse words intended to circumvent our content filters as well as acronyms for inappropriate phrases.
- We will remove reviews and posts that promote or seek advice on engaging in illegal activities.
Written by actual users - Covers will accept reviews that detail first-hand experiences with the entity. General discussion that does not detail a substantial experience will not be posted.
What constitutes a first-hand review?
- No second-hand information or hearsay (unverified information, rumors, or quotations from other sources or the reported opinions/experience of others).
- No reviews written by ownership, management or other representative of the entity; including past employees, volunteers or anyone associated with/related to employees of the entity in question. No reviews written by vendors employed by the entity.
- Individuals affiliated with an entity may not review another entity.
Relevant to other users – No content that is not relevant to entity.
What constitutes irrelevant content?
- Please do not post any content that is not relevant to the entity.
- Reviews for entity experiences must be submitted within a year of experience.
- No insulting language that is irrelevant to customer service. Do not attempt a smear campaign by taking extreme efforts to damage the reputation of an entity, or by inciting the community to do the same.
- No personal political, ethical, or religious opinions, discussion or commentary in reviews.
- No disparaging comments about other reviews, reviewers or management responses.
- No questions directed to the Covers Support team. Try our contact us page.
- No comments directed to Covers.com staff or about Covers.com policies.
- Covers.com will not publish reviews written in an attempt to obtain money or services from an entity, in exchange for withholding or offering to remove a negative review.
- Distinct Reviews – Users may write one review on an entity. Users may update their comments and rating at any time.
- Original – No substantial quoted material from other sources, including (but not limited to) websites, e-mail correspondence, other reviews, etc.
- Non-commercial - No promotional material of any kind, including self-promotional URLs. Covers.com reserves the right to reject any URL, e-mail address, or phone number for any reason.
- Age requirement – No reviews by users under the age of 18
- Posting etiquette - No HTML tags and no excessive ALL CAPS, slang, or typographic symbols.
Covers.com reserves the right to remove a review at any time for any reason. The reviews posted on Covers.com are individual and highly subjective opinions. The opinions expressed in reviews are those of Covers.com members and not of Covers.com. We do not endorse any of the opinions expressed by reviewers or in management responses.
Covers.com does not release our user’s personal contact information.