We are getting down to the wire at the Australian Open as three of the four semi finals are played tonight, so we dug up some more essential betting tidbits for the intense Day 11 action.
Eugenie Bouchard (30) v Na Li (4)
- The 19-year-old Bouchard hit 47 winners in her first Grand Slam quarterfinals match.
- Li has won her last two matches in straight sets, losing just six games in those matches.
Dominika Cibulkova (20) v Agnieszka Radwanska (5)
- Cibulkova has lost just one set on her way to the semi final.
- Rawwanska upset two-time Aussie Open defending champion Victoria Azarenka in the last round.
Tomas Berdych (7) v Stanislas Wawrinka (8)
- Berdych defeated No. 3 David Ferrer pretty handily despite having 62 unforced errors.
- This is Wawrinka's second straight appearance in a Grand Slam semi final, he's never been to a final.