Day 7 gets underway with Round 4 action at the Australian Open Sunday. We dig up essential betting tidbits as we look at the day ahead.
Serena Williams (1) v Ana Ivanovic (14)
- Serena leads the head-to-head series with Ivanovic by a tally of 4-0.
- Ivanovic is tied for the lead in break points won in the women's draw with 18.
Fabio Fognini (15) v Novak Djokovic (2)
- The hard surface is Fognini's weakness as he is 29-39 all-time on hard courts.
- Djokovic is 6-1 all-time versus Fognini, with the loss coming in Rome in 2006.
Stan Wawrinka (8) v Tommy Robredo (17)
- Wawrinka is third in the men's draw with 85 percent of his first serves won (77 of 91).
- Robredo is 6-1 all-time versus Wawrinka, including 2-1 on hardcourts.
Na Li (4) v Ekaterina Makorova (22)
- Li has dominated Makorova in head-to-head meetings and is 4-0 alltime.
- Makorova hasn't dropped a set in her previous two matches. She lost her first set in the Round 1 to Venus Williams.
Florian Mayer v David Ferrer (3)
- Mayer defeated Ferrer the last time these two met at the Shanghai Rolex Masters in October 2013 by a score of 6-4, 6-3.
- Ferrer is second in first serve return points, winning 78 percent of the time.
Tomas Berdych (7) v Kevin Anderson (19)
- Berdych leads the men's draw with 87 percent of his first serve points won (113 of 130)
- South African Kevin Anderson is third in aces with 63.