We dug up these vital betting tidbits for some of Sunday's NFL action that will help you make the right call before kickoff.
- Falcons QB Matt Ryan is 34-7 SU in home starts despite dropping the last two games at the Georgia Dome.
- The Buccaneers certainly fare well in Georgia. The Bucs are 5-1 ATS in their last six meetings in Atlanta. Bucs are +6 dogs Sunday.
- The Chicago Bears are the third highest scoring team in the NFL at 28.7 points per game and are 5-1 O/U this season.
- The Redskins have had the Bears number in recent history. The Skins have won four-straight games and eight of the last 10. They are 8-2 ATS in those last 10 games.
- No team has allowed more yards per game (420.2) or first downs per game (25.3) than the Philadelphia Eagles.
- The Cowboys are tied with the K.C. Chiefs with the top ATS record in the league at 5-1. Cowboys are 2.5-point road faves Sunday.
- The New England Patriots have won the last two meetings in New Jersey against the New York Jets by a combined 51 points. Pats are 3.5-point road faves Sunday.
- Speaking of the Pats, they are the top Covers consensus pick with 74.65 percent siding with the road team.
- The Bills can't pass and can't stop the pass. Buffalo ranks 29th in passing offense (213.5) and 22nd in pass defense (270.8 yards).
- Nobody gets sacked more than Dolphins QB Ryan Tannehill at 4.8 per game.
- The Under is 4-0 in the last four meetings between the St. Louis Rams and Carolina Panthers. Sunday's total currently 42.5.
- The Cincinnati Bengals lead the series with the Detroit Lions 7-3 and have won the last four meetings, with the last victory coming in 2009. The Bengals are 5-2 ATS in the last seven meetings, dating back to 1986.
- Total bettors will like the totals at Ford Field, where the over is 5-1 in the Lions last six home games. Sunday's total is currently 46.5.
- The San Diego Chargers have outscored the Jacksonville Jaguars in the last two meetings by a score of 76-27. Chargers are 9.5-point road faves Sunday.
- The Tennessee Titans have been outscored 156-47 during a four-game losing streak against NFC teams. Titans are 3-point home dogs against the NFC West San Fraincisco 49ers Sunday.
The Green Bay Packers have won 10 straight regular season and playoff home games by an average margin of 14.6 points. The Pack are 10-point home faves versus Cleveland.
- The Over is 7-2-1 in the last 10 meetings at Pittsburgh between the Ravens and Steelers. Sunday's total is currently 41.
- The Steelers have the second-worst rushing offense in the league with 61.0 yards per game - just half a yard more than the dreadful Jaguars.
Case Keenum will be 10th QB to start an NFL game this season that went to high school in state of Texas, but none went to Univ. of Texas.— ESPN Stats & Info (@ESPNStatsInfo) October 18, 2013
- The Chiefs have not started 7-0 since winning their first nine games in 2003, and they are the first team to win its first six games after losing 14 or more the previous season.
- The Over in the Denver Broncos at Indianapolis Colts Sunday nighter is the top Covers consensus total pick with 76.23 percent siding on the over 57.
- The Broncos have played over the total in each of their first six games this season.